2012 KX65

My 2012 KX65 is in the classifieds for sale if anyone is interested in a like new bike cheap.

The taxes, set up and all the other fees have already been paid. Bike is all original.

Rode, very little since new, 20 hrs.

Edited by happ

• 3 weeks later...

My 2012 KX65 is in the classifieds for sale if anyone is interested in a like new bike cheap.

The taxes, set up and all the other fees have already been paid. Bike is all original.

Rode, very little since new, 20 hrs.

Where it belongs...NOT here!

• Like 1

BAN!!!!!! wrong place for this post. :naughty:

? ?

Ban? Seriously?

Sappers, I'm guessing your one of those dads that screams at your kid in front of everyone at the track when he makes a mistake just to prove how perfect you are.

And by the way you made a threat to me in a pm then blocked me so I couldn't reply that's classic yeller. I may only be 12 but, I can see your just a

bully.

Go away and as I said before myob.

Perhaps, in other threads you may have contributed positive brain function but, here your just annoying.

HAHAHAHA, I didn't block you and I sure didn't threaten you unless you consider, "you started something now" a threat. I'm glad to hear you're such a smart kid. maybe you should move out of mommy and daddy's house now while you still know everything.

Besides, I'm a trainer so I don't yell at anyone. But maybe at 12 you'll learn the rules of a forum now.

Classifieds are classifieds, The tech forums are not a place for you to sell your scooter.

Nowthen, it's after 9 and time for beddy-by?

Trainer?  Since your such a big shot you should know my thread here is not a FS ad. The FS ad is in the classifieds.

Here, what I am doing is letting people know where to find it and converse if wanted, so technically not an ad.

You've now been trained on the difference so, again, go away and stop posting in my thread and myob.

Go train someone instead of hassling and bullying me your negitiveness here is wanted about as much as I want a clump of sand between my balls and cup.

Besides, if you were in demand you wouldn't have time to come in here and post what you did you wouldn't feel the need to be so petty.

Stick to what you do best if your really a "trainer" and go train. If your not in high demand (which I doubt you are or you wouldn't have time to police this thread) try volunteering your time to kids who can't afford to pay for a trainer (now theres an idea to get your name out there and drum up some paying customers)  then you wouldn't be on here policing the internet bullying and being so petty and annoying.

p.s. you say your a trainer you don't yell at anyone.?        Since you capitalized NOT and BAN on the internet that's yelling fyi, since you do it here I know you do it elsewhere.

Busted and schooled or better yet, trained.    Now, go away you annoying clump of sand.

Edited by happ

LOL, this is funny.

Nowthen, just so you understand. I do train kids on riding techniques and I don't charge a dime. I work with kids on the weekends when we ride. I work on many bikes and don't charge a dime.

The sad part is I see/deal with kids just like you at the tracks that are spoiled and Mommy and Daddy give you everything and you think you're better than anyone else at the track and have no respect for anyone.

Being retired Military. I have alot of time to "DONATE"....oops, was that yelling?