Owner/Serivce manual for 2008 DRZ 125

Anyone have one I can download? Or recommend where I can buy one?

Thanks

Wouldn't have a clue where you could get a manual, however, if you PM me your email address, I'll tell you what the weather is like here in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

The weather is generally very informative ...

Wouldn't have a clue where you could get a manual, however, if you PM me your email address, I'll tell you what the weather is like here in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

Awesome.....cant wait for the weather report!!

I just got a weather station, and can provide weather as needed as well.

Cheers

Glad to hear there's a new weather station on the US/Canadian border on the east coast.

70$ on suzikis website

That's ridiculous even if it were a printed copy. And these executives wonder why piracy runs uninhibited. If printed copies were $15 at your local dealer and PDFs were $5, most of us would own legit copies, but at $70, not many of us are willing to fork over the cash.

It is truly obscure.

Looking for a weather report for the Jacksonville, NC area.

Looking for a weather report for the Jacksonville, NC area.

Has anyone sent you a weather report yet? If not, PM me your email address. I only have the weather for PA, but that's pretty close to SC compared to AK.

I too am very interested in the weather in Pennsylvania but unfortunatly I cannot PM Smacaroni. It comes back wtih an error that "no new messages can be received". Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Rob

I too am very interested in the weather in Pennsylvania but unfortunatly I cannot PM Smacaroni. It comes back wtih an error that "no new messages can be received". Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Rob

HI Rob,

PM me your email address, and I'll send you a weather report for all of NB :)

I also am looking for a weather report. Tried to PM you but it said that you werent taking PM's.

Guys I really need a weather report in Texas.

I just got a weather station, and can provide weather as needed as well.

Cheers

Can you let me know the weather as well?

Can you let me know the weather as well?

Thanks for the weather report...  Its much appreciated