2014 Crf250r clutch cable and bracket on 2012 Crf250r?

Saw that they re routed the cable on the 2014 crfs. Was curious if anyone knows if the bracket and cable would mount up on my 2012. I also noticed a little bracket of off the back of the steering dampener to hold the clutch cable. The last thing I would need would be the clutch arm that goes inside the cases. If this works like the 06-09 bracket it will be perfect except the new style one won't block the engine oil dipstick like some people on here have said it has.

Saw that they re routed the cable on the 2014 crfs. Was curious if anyone knows if the bracket and cable would mount up on my 2012. I also noticed a little bracket of off the back of the steering dampener to hold the clutch cable. The last thing I would need would be the clutch arm that goes inside the cases. If this works like the 06-09 bracket it will be perfect except the new style one won't block the engine oil dipstick like some people on here have said it has.

It looks like it would from the photo, I don't think they changed the bolt pattern

http://stwww.dirtrider.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/04/WD-4-24-13-004.jpg

I can't find a 2014 parts fiche yet, but i'm guessing the parts will cost you at least $150

I managed to pick up all the (used) parts to do my swap for $35. You need the 2009 lifter, and a cable assembly from a 2005-2009.

I was the one who mentioned the dipstick being blocked. It is a fairly minor problem, I wouldn't worry too much about it, it is not that bad.

it should work no problem,the only issue i see in front of me looking at both bikes is the crossover radiator tube on my 13 is in the way of cable routing verses my 14.they moved the tube back a couple inches on the 14 with the new rad design..

_DSC0001.JPG

_DSC0005.JPG

_DSC0002.JPG

_DSC0004.JPG

_DSC0008.JPG

it should work no problem,the only issue i see in front of me looking at both bikes is the crossover radiator tube on my 13 is in the way of cable routing verses my 14.they moved the tube back a couple inches on the 14 with the new rad design..

shouldnt be a problem with the crossover tube because thats where people have been running the older cables through I believe.

I ran mine up the left side, between radiator and frame, behind the radiator mounting bolt, through the triple clamp above the stabilizer, to the clutch lever, a little tight but it works.

Apparently, u need the lifter rod as well...

Apparently, u need the lifter rod as well...

hahah yes yes you do. Ive had mine on since this post and it has been working great so far. Only problem I'm running into is my clutch doesn't grab until the last part of the clutch being released. Idk why its doing it but it never use to be that bad. Proper free play. Im going to assume from the clutch basket notching.