Calling deano for both championships

Look at his instagram vids, absolutely no fear at all

:lol: :lol:

Promo vids

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Troll meter pegged!  

mark your words?

Dean Wilson still rides motorcycles??...........

Who's he gonna be riding for? Jeff Ward Racing? J-Star KTM? Or maybe Rockstar Makita Suzuki?

Strong fav for the championship.....most of the liters contenders will be on 450s........won't be good for him if he doesn't dominate.

Deano got nothing on AC or Will Hahn.  

If he comes in healthy and serious,  he will be a threat . But if Bagget is healthy,  I say he wins it.     

Who's Dean Wilson? He related to Owen Wilson?

Who's Dean Wilson? He related to Owen Wilson?

Yes but his nose is cocked to the left not the right

Deano got nothing on AC or Will Hahn.

lol

Moose Can is still in the lights class right? He will whoop Dean's ass even though he is French. 

stamp it.

Moose Can is still in the lights class right? He will whoop Dean's ass even though he is French.

didnt everybody say roczen will dominate in 2012? We will see how moose can will do

didnt everybody say roczen will dominate in 2012? We will see how moose can will do

I don't recall everyone saying roczen would dominate. 

I don't recall everyone saying roczen would dominate.

well alot of people not everybody...

well alot of people not everybody...

So a lot of people said he would dominate and he did in fact win the 250 West SX title, so they weren't far off. Anyway about Deano, you're saying he'll dominate and win both championships, I don't see that happening.  :ride:

This will be Deans last chance to impress the industry and set himself up for 2015 and beyond

He has the ability to win both indoors and out and $$$ is a great motivator

So a lot of people said he would dominate and he did in fact win the 250 West SX title, so they weren't far off. Anyway about Deano, you're saying he'll dominate and win both championships, I don't see that happening. :ride:

not dominate but he will win both championships, just my opinion