Sign in to follow this  

speedo problems

so last monday i went  out to head  off to work and found there to be alot of moisture in my speedo across the top and in the and in middle so my local honda shop is gonna waranty it out cool right! well cool should be here friday well tonight i took the bike out for some fun on the local fireroads and bam all the sudden i look down and my speedo was completly black no gas gauge miles or mph wth!! has any one else having this issue i have 3800 miles

p.s the bridgestone tw302 are super awesome tires in wet weather and mud super impressed!!

• Like 2

they already hate me there i dont wanna push my luck with them a few guys in the service shop seem like they wanna cut my break line every time they see me pull up

I hope the dealer can fix this!! I had a 1 year manufacturing warranty, are you still under that?

so last monday i went  out to head  off to work and found there to be alot of moisture in my speedo across the top and in the and in middle so my local honda shop is gonna waranty it out cool right! well cool should be here friday well tonight i took the bike out for some fun on the local fireroads and bam all the sudden i look down and my speedo was completly black no gas gauge miles or mph wth!! has any one else having this issue i have 3800 miles

p.s the bridgestone tw302 are super awesome tires in wet weather and mud super impressed!!

If you are still under warranty they will replace it.... I have read more than one post where this has happened to people. Not that it is not okay and should not happen but, it was to people who keep their bikes outside. If you have to keep yours outside after you get it replaced it might be a good idea to make a little cover for it ... :excuseme:

If I ever have to replace mine with my own money ...  I think I would try to get a vapor tech one working on their somehow.  :thinking:

Edited by gnath9
  • Like 1

If my dealer treated me that way i'd go to another Dealer they get paid by Honda to do the work--

I sell Ford collision parts for a living and I can tell you that our service Dept. loves it when a customer has had a bad warranty experience with another dealer and ends up in our shop. Fix their problem...  make them happy and you now have a customer for life !!! .... and get paid from Ford for the repair ... it's a win/win situation 

• Like 2

I worked for the local dealerships and loved it when someone would come in with a complaint --usually "my dealership cannot fix -OR cannot get a red pickup ( i live in the sticks) We ALWAYS went out of our way to help and get what they wanted because like gnath said you have them as a customer for LIFE!!!

• Like 2