Sign in to follow this  

First Time out on a Track!

Spent the day out on a track a hour west hitting up some jumps! First time Ive ever been on a MX track hitting jumps. This is an over all clean lap.

Edited by d3lap
  • Like 1

Where in ontario si that track? Im in montreal and looking for some change from xtown/sra, willing to go a little ways for soem new tracks!

Not bad. Practice practice practice.

thats the plan!

Where in ontario si that track? Im in montreal and looking for some change from xtown/sra, willing to go a little ways for soem new tracks!

Eagles Nest MX 

Seneca Road, Ohsweken, ON N0A 1M0, Canada

30$ entrance, free camping and 1$ hot dogs and 3$ burgers. Great people too.

I grew up riding only trails,but one day we stopped by a local track just to watch,&I knew I had to try it! Ive been trail riding maybe a handfull of times since then-I love MX! We go every other wk.end now!!!!(thats as often as the wallet can allow!) I think you did great,& it only gets better once you ride more tracks. Keep on keep'n on!

Thanks for the encouragement. Its really difficult to take on a sport and have such great responses for such a short time in riding! I believe I'm going to RJ's this weekend. It is a more renowned track then the previous. Oh, and I purchases a new clutch leaver. I went with the sunline V1's. Makes clutching so much more smooth. Love it!

Nice job bro, keep it up! Looking good for first time on a track! One suggestion though..... If you are going to ride there often, try to encourage some of the other guys to take some other lines on the jumps if they are wide enough. That way if you guys decide to race each other you won't have to follow each other, and it will help you learn using other lines on the same jumps, because that will come in handy one day. Nice looking track though!!! Keep on practicing dude, looking good!

Good idea man, never thought of that! I normally hit the best lines for jumps, but I could see ho getting used to hitting other and the least preferred could help you to be a better rider. Will try that with all the tracks I go to. A little competition can help strengthen your ability too I guess.