Which 450

Hey guys

Im looking to buy a used 450.

I ride a little bit of everything trails,track, open land.

Looking for good reliabilty, preformance and handeling

Just give me a good idea of what some good 450s are?

Can't go wrong with a Honda CRF450R..

0602131112a.jpg

Can't go wrong with a Honda CRF450R..

just curious why do you pick the crf over YZ, KX and RMZ?

Good looking bike bud

Good looking bike bud

Short of the YZF or KTMs, Hondas won't fall apart as fast as the green and yellow bikes....

As far as preformance ive allways heard that honda was at the bottom. is that true?

Good looking bike bud

CRF450R's are simply a better quality bike overall. Tons of power, torque, and speed.. I've owned YZ's, Suzuki's, and Huski's; I personally like the CRF450R better than any of the others. Very reliable and dependable if properly maintained. The CRF450R is one of the lightest 450 series mx bikes at 234 lbs compared to the green, yellow, and blue bikes. 

You will not be disappointed with the CRF.. 

As far as preformance ive allways heard that honda was at the bottom. is that true?

Simply not true.

Sounds like a plan whats the best year for the CRF?

08 or later

2008 and later

How far later?

2008 and later

How far later?

Later means anything newer than 2008. Older CRFs supposely had some bad valve train problems.

Later means anything newer than 2008. Older CRFs supposely had some bad valve train problems.

Lmbo

I've owned yamaha's my entire life for the simple fact you can throw anything at them and they take it. Not to bash those Honda guys but I've ridden with a few guys on those, they are great but the Valves seem to have troubles more often. Just my opinion. At the end of the day it's personal preference, everyone will tell you their bikes the best and you should buy one.