It's 2017! What's my 07 CR 250 worth 10 years later?

Interested to see what people think about this.........Post your predictions and we'll check back in 4 years!!

i'll start it off with; $8000 in 2017

-$1500

I think my 05 125 in 2017 will be worth not selling, but if I had to like 4-5K, assuming I sell it mostly stock and still with origional plastics & graphics, won't be low hours anymore though, when I bought mine first thing I did was take off a pristine grip on the throttle, half waffle and it said "honda" on the end....., your 07, depends on condition

$10

i know in australia you guys do things backwards, so ill help you out. here in the states it will fetch about $0008

Its only a matter of time before 2 strokes get bigger again. Owning and racing a 4 stroke gets more expensive every year. ktm and honda already have DFI 2 strokes. Just not the right time to drop them. Just like carborated 4 strokes, the value of them dropped hard once efi was around. Cr250 will be no different.

Its only a matter of time before 2 strokes get bigger again. Owning and racing a 4 stroke gets more expensive every year. ktm and honda already have DFI 2 strokes. Just not the right time to drop them. Just like carborated 4 strokes, the value of them dropped hard once efi was around. Cr250 will be no different.

Yea I hope they do that but I honestly don't think that will happen

That said I hope CRs hold their value

if anything i think honda might exit the mx bike business altogether as bike sales decline and the sport keeps dying due to enviromental/law concerns + spiring out of control costs

Yea I hope they do that but I honestly don't think that will happen

That said I hope CRs hold their value

Ktm talks about launching them in the offroad bikes sooner than you think to meet epa crap and keep 2 strokes in the bush

if anything i think honda might exit the mx bike business altogether as bike sales decline and the sport keeps dying due to enviromental/law concerns + spiring out of control costs

Doubtful, they sell more bikes than several of the other bike names combined!

Not as many 07's were sold in Australia as the US so here's hoping for a collectable bike?

I see a few "wanted" ads here and there chasing 2007's so maybe there's something in the making?

Who knows?

If you had an 07 would you sell it now? Or hold onto it for a bit longer?

There's no way I'm selling mine. A well maintained and healthy lookin cr will be worth a few bob down the track I reckon

my 97 will be an antique hahah $5999.99 lol

Anyone have a low hour 05-07 CR250 for sale?

looks like campy's got the fever. as many as he can fit in his living space, he'll have em all. I might be willing to give mine up to the tune of about 8 grand........ nah she's staying and getting buried with me.

i'm sure there are still a few hiding away at dealers somewhere like georgia / the carolinas maybe even texas. just keep looking every day on searchtempest and cycle trader / ebay. I bet there are a ton of dealers with them in colorado too.

bikefinds.com is a user friendly place to look as well.

right after i bought mine, i saw a whole slew of low hours near me for sale, they were sold before i could lock n' load though.

Anyone have a low hour 05-07 CR250 for sale?

Edited by Atieri

i'm sure there are still a few hiding away at dealers somewhere like georgia / the carolinas maybe even texas. just keep looking every day on searchtempest and cycle trader / ebay. I bet there are a ton of dealers with them in colorado too.

our dealers didn't even have them in stock back in 2007.. A couple years back it seemed like our honda dealer had a restraining order against crs or something. The last new cr i saw was an 85. Then the 150r kicked it out of the showroom. 

Edited by honda53

Have an 07 with 0hrs & been offered $6K for it last year.   In CA I think it will be worth around $8K in 2017, that would be my guesstimate.  About 2-3 years back sold a couple of 07's with aprox. 50 hrs. of time on them for around $3,700 & $3,900.  They're getting harder to find in decent shape & that will only drive the value up to the hardcore Honda CR250r enthusiast... 

Yes I do happen to have an 07' for sale, very clean, scratches on plastic's and that's it. Less than 50hrs, full fmf with guard, pro taper drive components, stealy weight, clark tank and stock tank as well,  jetting???

Honestly not much. 

Today its 2013. How much is a 2003 worth? You think it will be that much different in 4 years? I'd doubt it. Probably will fetch 2-3K depending on condition. 4k absolute tops with all the trick parts and work already done.

Honestly not much. 

Today its 2013. How much is a 2003 worth? You think it will be that much different in 4 years? I'd doubt it. Probably will fetch 2-3K depending on condition. 4k absolute tops with all the trick parts and work already done.

Theres a bit of difference there. 2007 is the last year of that model.......thats what will make the difference