Sign in to follow this  

Pure Two Stroke Brilliance

I made another compilation video for the enjoyment of others.  I love watching compilations so I decided to start making them.  Some clips are from members on here so some credit goes to you guys!  If I used your video that just means I really liked it! 

The theme is off the track.  So it is all in trails, woods, fields, sand pits, etc.  BUT IT IS ALL FAST! (in my opinion)

If you don't like GoPro clips you can skip the harescramble clip which starts at 2:12 and ends at 5:00 (It's pretty good though).

Make sure to watch in HD and watch til the end!

Some clips may be popular, but I tried to find videos that didn't have many views yet.

Enjoy the greatest sound ever! (opinionated)

http://youtu.be/60zbRodgc1c

• Like 7

Thank you! I checked out your channel and saw some pretty sweet videos and subbed you back.

Thanks mate, appreciate it, and if you havent figured out the username similarities, it is I, who is breaking your nads about 4 strokes.

No music? Sounded like music to my ears

Instant POWer! Great tribute to the ever tangible sound of a smoker in its natural environment.

"Woo Hoo!"

I made another compilation video for the enjoyment of others. I love watching compilations so I decided to start making them. Some clips are from members on here so some credit goes to you guys! If I used your video that just means I really liked it!

The theme is off the track. So it is all in trails, woods, fields, sand pits, etc. BUT IT IS ALL FAST! (in my opinion)

If you don't like GoPro clips you can skip the harescramble clip which starts at 2:12 and ends at 5:00 (It's pretty good though).

Make sure to watch in HD and watch til the end!

Some clips may be popular, but I tried to find videos that didn't have many views yet.

Enjoy the greatest sound ever! (opinionated)

Nice vid man ! Cool hill climbs too ! I'll sub you    http://youtu.be/FGwwtOnsZbc    <---sub me back here !

Edited by avocasingletrack

Hey man I subbed, sweet videos!  Maybe we can ride some time! I live over by the King of Prussia Mall.

I have guys that come up here from York PA and Maryland.  Lotta good woods riding up here...and some huge hill climbs. We ride all winter too , studded up and have a blast.

I am in school in Pittsburgh right now so maybe I'll contact you over winter break, sounds like some fun riding, I LOVE the woods