12oclock labs and billet info needed

Hey everyone, just looking for the some info...aren't we all?

I need to hook up my 12oclock labs Edge tail light board back up to the rear turn signals, I have a blue and a white wire and just need to know which wire goes to which side

the second question is for the website that sells the billet motorcycle switches, cant find the website but they make the common bar end billet mirror that a bunch of us have used here in the past, they make a billet switch that mounts to handlebar clamp with like 4 rubber push on and off buttons, I am trying to get all my electrical goodies and wiring cleaned up for when I install my Rowe Electronics relay setup, I will post a new topic on adding electrical goodies later on after I get that project completed

thanks!

I almost forgot, I got the Sisneros fan switch, seems like it would get water in it as it has no backing, anybody had any issues with thiers yet and are there any install pics of where the switch plugs in?

Edited by motobobintexas

I need to hook up my 12oclock labs Edge tail light board back up to the rear turn signals, I have a blue and a white wire and just need to know which wire goes to which side

Just put mine in a week or so ago. Very nice upgrade. I can't remember which was which though, just plug one in temporarily and see if it's the correct one. Only a takes a second.

my blue and white wires dont have plugs, I am using the blue wire splice/taps and I didnt want to hack anymore than I have to, I will check the website for 12oclocks lab for wiring info, I know they have youtube videos

highway dirtbikes!!! amazing that google or yahoo search failed to show any results...thats what I needed...thanks!!!

as far as the fan switch, I just have not pulled my 28 liter safari tank off yet, it is a little bit of work pulling that thing off right now since it has a full tank

I do have another question for those listening, I am replacing my coolant tank again...third time...I think I need to loosen the subframe to swap it out...am I right?