LOL how bad is this?

Anyone else ever have this problem? Lol

1379282292873.jpg

Those are the threads/wires in the tire starting to show. time for a new tire before that one blows out on you.

Looks like a cheap tire.

I've never seen anything like that.  I assume just the one knob chunked.  I would replace it to be safe but I'm not sure whether or not that's urgent if its only one knob.  What tire is it so i know not to buy it  ;)

Kenda trackmaster IIs. I mean that is after almost 4000 miles. Its weird how every other knob set was worn all the way down. The set of threes were worn down to about that. Thats only one that got that bad but all other of the 3knobs are worn down that much. I do ride on pavement probably a majority to but idk I'd say they help up good for a while. All spring and summer

Kenda trackmaster IIs. I mean that is after almost 4000 miles. Its weird how every other knob set was worn all the way down. The set of threes were worn down to about that. Thats only one that got that bad but all other of the 3knobs are worn down that much. I do ride on pavement probably a majority to but idk I'd say they help up good for a while. All spring and summer

You one of them wheelie boys?

Probably hit the brakes just right and the knob grabbed enough to tear off.

Shoo Goo!

I think that tire will be under warranty.   Just like the guy that was upset because his tire didn't last 15 years like his uncle claims his do.

my cr 500 did that on rock and hard pack all the time

I think you might benefit from a more street orientated tire.  All the little "hairs" or whatever they are called from the molding process are still there on the side lugs, so those lugs have seen almost no use, even after 4000 miles.  Even though it is a dual sport tire, it might be better if you switched to a more street oriented one.        

Its almost as if the tire licked a pole in winter and then pulled back and got a little tread stolen lol

Your bike is now ready to sell on craigslist.

Dunlop makes a nice duel sport tire

And five minutes later I'm still laughing at this!

Got your moneys worth out of that tire. After all you did pay for the whole thing. LOL

No actually there is a new product the tire companies are coming out with, it looks similar, they are going to reduce the number of lugs on the tire because the weight zelots have told them they would be the next world champion if they could reduce the weight of their tires!!!!!!!!!!!lol

I'm just going to get new tires. I did a decent amount a dirt riding and I did really like the tires. I'd say that's pretty good for 4000 miles out of the decently cheap kenda trackmaster IIs I mean if anyone else knows of any good dual sport tire that has good traction like that off road and still no problems on road let me know I need to change them no matter what this winter

yep, i got a couple knobbies missing on mine too lol. iv'e been riding with it for a while.

I've got a set of those with studs in them.  The tires are cheap, but honestly i'm not a big fan of them.  I might even stud up a 606/MT21 for this winter and pass the Trackmasters along to someone else.