chainsaw bottle opener pop top

lol

You quote your own post with, "lol"?

Why not just say bump? :p

Edited by Euro Enduro

Mod, please move this to Off-topic videos.....

Mod, please move this to Off-topic videos.....

lol,, what children.. people only know how to comment on stuoid useless videos. someone puts up a good film.. barely any credit.. this site is just turning into a bash site.. scroll down every video and 90% of the first comments are hate.... grow up.. this is for sharing. so move all CHAINSAW videos mouts etc to OFF TOPIC. to make DRFEELGOOD happy

WTF, you cry baby.  This is a sub forum for DIRT BIKE VIDEOS!!!  There isn't anything related to dirt bikes in your video.

There is an appropriate forum for your ramblings.  It's called OFF TOPIC.

Don't have a cow just because you are an attention whore.  Grow up and man up.

&%$#@!, you cry baby.  This is a sub forum for DIRT BIKE VIDEOS!!!  There isn't anything related to dirt bikes in your video.

lmao, ok man. maybe it was suppose to go into off topic and made a mistake. and attention? maybe some extra views from a unrelated source. i dont care for your attention. not crying here bud. seems like you were.   :)  happy riding

&%$#@!, you cry baby.  This is a sub forum for DIRT BIKE VIDEOS!!!  There isn't anything related to dirt bikes in your video.

man up too what??? lol

&%$#@!, you cry baby. This is a sub forum for DIRT BIKE VIDEOS!!! There isn't anything related to dirt bikes in your video.

There is an appropriate forum for your ramblings. It's called OFF TOPIC.

Don't have a cow just because you are an attention whore. Grow up and man up.

1380188511588.jpg

I found this video very entertaining and quite a nice period peice if I do say so myself. Id like to think op was doing a public service by making a hybrid of two TT favorite forums. Ladies and gentlemen of the court. I now present off topic general dirtbike disscussion. :D