Bought new plastics, will these all fit my 2001 yz250? Or did I screw up

2014 Polisport front fender "blue"

2001 Polisport rear fender "blue"

2002 Polisport front numer plate "white"

2001 Polisport side umber plates "white"

2002 gas tank shrouds "blue", im doing the 01 to 02+ conversion

Suggestions for 02-05 gas tank? Cheapest best for price

-

Edit: I didn't read your post correctly. Disregard this post.

Edited by Sheriff245

the 2001 side # plates and rear fender you bought will obviously fit your 2001,and so will the tank shrouds once you've done the  02 up tank conversion.the front # plate will fit (fitment same for 2000-2005). the front fender will fit. 

heres an 02 gas tank i found on ebay.i'm in england but the tank is in aspen,colorado,so not sure on the shipping charges on this tank to oaklahoma? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-Yamaha-YZ250-stock-gas-tank-/200964009795?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2eca636f43&vxp=mtr

Edited by smezmx

Cool project. Looks like you're on the right track.

...Suggestions for 02-05 gas tank? Cheapest best for price

Remember you can use a 2002 thru 2014 YZ fuel tank. It may provide more results in your search.   :thumbsup:

Thanks guys. So the gas tank didn't change looks or size from 02 to 2014?

What slick graphics would you guys put on if you were me to make it look like the newer bikes?

Edited by Austrianbloodline

Nope, no change at all. Its kind of confusing cuz the frames changed completely from 04 to 05 but the tanks stayed the same.

As for graphics, I'm not the guy for that, I don't run em. To me it's a waste of money.

Thanks guys. So the gas tank didn't change looks or size from 02 to 2014?

What slick graphics would you guys put on if you were me to make it look like the newer bikes?

I don't know where you are in Oklahoma but I'm in Owasso,North of Tulsa.If your in driving distance I have a 125 tank that I will give you.