SO MANY mod threads but...

I have some very specific things that I'm trying to find and would appreciate if y'all were able to suggest some quality brands and perhaps also retailers that would ship internationally.

So, I want...

* Red or black? titanium bolts (having trouble since I don't know precisely which ones I need, but I'd like to replace all visible ones I guess?)

* Red or black? radiator guards

* What else can I replace with something red or black? I thought I might go for a red / black theme

* Red radiator hoses maybe

* Drive cover? Doesn't need to be red, should I get one?

* Exhaust pipe cover red? Black?

* Red engine guards but silver still ok

* Skid plate

* Would love some new brakes? Help? I use the bike on the track too.

Open to suggestions?

Oh and I have a 2010 DRZ400SM

Edited by drz400sm_NZ

Probolt for all your nuts and bolts. Al and Ti bolts. I have used red aluminium bolts on my motor but reports say they don't last like steel ones.

Yea that's what I read too, how did you know what bolts to get?

Edited to add: Never mind found their website and it tells you, thanks heaps for the website suggestion!

Edited by drz400sm_NZ

If you just email a US supplier with your list ,like the TT store or Wheeling , they should be able to source that stuff for you.....

I want to be able to shop around though and I don't know what brands are considered quality and what are not. I also don't know what other kind of bling is out here or what I'm looking at. I'm a chick, nuff said.

I want to be able to shop around though and I don't know what brands are considered quality and what are not. I also don't know what other kind of bling is out here or what I'm looking at. I'm a chick, nuff said.

Ok...If you check some of the sites mentioned above you should see if there is anything that you like...

I would try a braided line for the front stopper before you think about upgrading it...

• Like 1

Is there a particular brand you might recommend?

I recently got a HEL stainless braided front brake line. I got the clear coating so the stainless braid shows, and I got blue banjoes to match other stuff on the bike. They work exceptionally well and I notice a big improvement over stock. Was going to get the back too, but most on here said it wasn't worth it. Google HEL brake lines and find your best deal........... ?

I have the black zeta guards with black plastic and integrated flashers. my other bike has red bars with red plastic and separate flashers. Forest at wheeling has everything you could ever want. Unibiker radiator guards they come in red and black. TT case savers. I think forest has them. i bought my HEL lines from motoheaven on ebay, but i think they're about the same price from forest. its like $140 for front and back. I have one set of purple and a set of red. you could even go and buy the brembo caliper that forest sells. he also has DRC radiator lines. I have some of those too. whats a drive cover? for the chain? forest probably has that too...

Long story short. forest has everything you need. And even more stuff that you'll want...

• Like 1

Zeta's are great,  lots of DRZ riders use em.

they can take a beating too.

Do you know if you can take the "Zeta" labels off?

I have the black zeta guards with black plastic and integrated flashers. my other bike has red bars with red plastic and separate flashers. Forest at wheeling has everything you could ever want. Unibiker radiator guards they come in red and black. TT case savers. I think forest has them. i bought my HEL lines from motoheaven on ebay, but i think they're about the same price from forest. its like $140 for front and back. I have one set of purple and a set of red. you could even go and buy the brembo caliper that forest sells. he also has DRC radiator lines. I have some of those too. whats a drive cover? for the chain? forest probably has that too...

Long story short. forest has everything you need. And even more stuff that you'll want...

Ok sounds great thanks! 

Hey another question for you sorry, do you find the red brake lines fade at all? In which case maybe I should get clear or black? hmmm nothing worse then red when it loses it's colour because of UV (very strong here)

Hey another question for you sorry, do you find the red brake lines fade at all? In which case maybe I should get clear or black? hmmm nothing worse then red when it loses it's colour because of UV (very strong here)

i actually JUST got my red lines. i got the red trans ones. They also have a regular red one. mine look like the outside is clear but the middle steel part is red. My purple ones dont seem to have faded. I think HEL lines have a lifetime warranty...