DR-Z 400 E, a little girl's bike.

Ok fellow Zook Zed riders, this is not a troll post, just me sharing my excitement over a little incident that occurred over the weekend.

Below are pics of my lady's 13 year old daughter, commanding the E.

Notice her little 125 pit bike in this pic, it's quite a step up for her.

KB1.jpg

Just to prove she wasn't just posing on it, here is a shot of her riding into the sunset.
KB2.jpg

I better keep my keys hidden from plain sight  :naughty:

She's tall AF for a 13yo, either way congrats on gettin her to command the Z!

Edited by mxLr8

She's tall AF for a 13yo, either way congrats on gettin her to command the Z!

Yup she is, it makes my job of keeping scum bags away from her even harder as she doesn't look her age.

I didn't "get her to" command the Z, she insisted, and after I made her put on all her riding gear so she doesn't get hurt, I though I'd let her ride it thinking it was gonna scare her, she got on, did a lap, dumped it, picked it up and carried on riding!

Wow,  very impressive,   btw,  biggest 13 year old girl ive seen,  lol,  she makes the bike look small,   how tall is she?

And kudos to her for riding the bike,   that is awesome for a 13 yo. 

Wow,  very impressive,   btw,  biggest 13 year old girl ive seen,  lol,  she makes the bike look small,   how tall is she?

And kudos to her for riding the bike,   that is awesome for a 13 yo. 

its probably something in the water...

Wow, very impressive, btw, biggest 13 year old girl ive seen, lol, she makes the bike look small, how tall is she?

And kudos to her for riding the bike, that is awesome for a 13 yo.

It might be the angle of the photo but she doesn't strike me as giant, though she is 5ft 7 (1.7m) and almost 14, so yeah, no midget by any means. We currently do up to 50 mile rides together but I can see her joining us on longer dual sport rides very soon. I'm jealous of her, I wish I had that when I was her age :p

haha. im only 5'9.5" 

So Nellisvan must be like 7'2". It all makes sense now... :p  :lol:

Awesome!!

Always great to see the better half of humanity on dirt bikes :) There are some very cool ladies in my area who ride, it warms my heart when they come storming in on their Gas Gas 450s and I know we're all in it together.

Edited by Anthon Berg

Oh well , you can kiss goodbye to your bike mate...

The pit bike is too small for her...I can that Z heading beyond the sunset and not coming back....LOL

Edited by Craigo 485sm

The pit bike is too small for her...I can that Z heading beyond the sunset and not coming back....LOL

This could be a great opportunity to sell off the pit bike since she is obviously not going to need that anymore... and buy another bike to add in the garage  :thumbsup:

This could be a great opportunity to sell off the pit bike since she is obviously not going to need that anymore... and buy another bike to add in the garage  :thumbsup:

Good plan .....I was thinking the exact same ..... :thumbsup:

Haha, yeah, tell me about it!

I'll be happy to add another Z to the two already in the stable, makes keeping spares a lot easier, plus then I can retire the pit bike to a life of thrashing around impromptu tracks with other grown men on tiny bikes.

Her mom's CRF230 will have to do for now, though that might be passed down to her anyway, either way, there's gonna be space for another bike soon.

Very cool! I wish I could get my girlfriend to ride my DRZ, but she's only 5'2".

Very cool! I wish I could get my girlfriend to ride my DRZ, but she's only 5'2".

she could probably ride it just fine. stopping is where she might have some trouble...

she could probably ride it just fine. stopping is where she might have some trouble...

Haha, that's true, as long as it's moving it should stay upright. No slow tech trails.