Whats going to happen to......

.. all the factory Husaburg riders when Husaburg goes away in 2015. and don't even reply originalmonk I know what you are thinking.

I'd say they get new sponsors or go to ktms new huskeys. Husquvarna and husaberg are kind of merging the tech from husaberg is going into the husky. I've been wondering the same question though.

.. all the factory Husaburg riders when Husaburg goes away in 2015. and don't even reply originalmonk I know what you are thinking.

I don't even know what I'm thinking so how do you know? And please tell me what I am thinking so I can either agree or disagree with you......

Edited by originalmonk

I don't even know what I'm thinking so how do you know? And please tell me what I am thinking so I can either agree or disagree with you......

lol i knew that you were going to say how do u know that Husaburg is going away we have had this debate over this before and it was never ending battle. lol

lol i knew that you were going to say how do u know that Husaburg is going away we have had this debate over this before and it was never ending battle. lol

Sorta agree.....

Sorta agree.....

lol i knew it

Dang I thought monk was thinking about tacos and beer night...

I still think its foolish to ditch one brand that's just now getting a good foothold.

They should still keep Husa. And make husky secondary line.

Husa, could be the top shelf brand a "works type".

Then roll out the husky lineup just like KTM.

Just my 2¢