Sign in to follow this  

Graphics

Hi all, I just picked up a 2005 YZ250F and need to get a new graphics kit for it.  Anyone know of a good place to get some?  I don't want to break the bank, so something on the cheaper side is what I'm looking for.  Thanks

eBay for sure I just picked up a full hurricane kit for my 06 for $35 shipped. Good quality 3M kit.

eBay for sure I just picked up a full hurricane kit for my 06 for $35 shipped. Good quality 3M kit.

Who was the seller? The cheapest I've found was closer to $50. Thanks

Who was the seller? The cheapest I've found was closer to $50. Thanks

grnsales out of Oregon ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379461992.997171.jpg

could always have a crack making them yourself.....ive just done that with my 07 wrf250P1000904.JPGP1000903.JPG

• Like 1

How did you make them?

first of all i grabbed an old shroud and with a marker pen played round with a few ideas till i had something i liked then when i sorted what colours i wanted i brought some coloured vinyl that the signwriters use,that got me the black vinyl,a mate donated some red bull stickers and i went to a craft shop and got somewhite letters for the wrf250 bit.

once i had all of it on i covered it with scuffproof as the vinyl etc is quite fragille and wouldnt last long otherwise...

that cost all up about $45nzd and a bit of time....if ihad a bit more money i could have seen craig at koarse graphics and he would have made my design on proper graphic material for $160nzd but i wanted to have a crack at it myself!!