BIG contest coming soon!

In celebration of some upcoming events, we're all going to celebrate together, so stay tuned!

I haven't got all the fine details ironed out but the winner will get to choose either: A.) "MOTO" prize pack, or B.) "OFFROAD" prize pack.....

If anyone has a suggestion as to what would make some good items to add to either pack please let me know......

Edited by originalmonk

MOTO PACK:

-High Performance Oil (or premix)

-New goggles

-Tear offs

-Grip Doughnuts

-Triangle or Box Bike stand

-New MX Boots, or Chest Protector or Neck Brace?

OFFROAD PACK:

-Handguards

-Grip Dougnuts

-Fluffy Pillow Grips

-Gas Tank Cap

-New Goggles

-Skid Plates

MOTO PACK:

-High Performance Oil (or premix)

-New goggles

-Tear offs

-Grip Doughnuts

-Triangle or Box Bike stand

-New MX Boots, or Chest Protector or Neck Brace?

OFFROAD PACK:

-Handguards

-Grip Dougnuts

-Fluffy Pillow Grips

-Gas Tank Cap

-New Goggles

-Skid Plates

Good suggestions.....

Moto;

-goggles with tear offs or roll offs

- tire set?

-plastic set?

- descent set of hand gaurds

Off road;

-tires?

-plastics?

- a pair of good bark busters

-goggles with tear or roll offs

I realize that not are very similar and pricey!

Tires$100 for the pair

Plastics $100

Goggles $40-50

Bark busters/ hand gaurds $50-100

So about 300-350 for everything for either prize pack! If that's a little much if say

Moto;

- hand grips

-goggles

-hand gaurds

Off road;

-goggles

-Hand grips

-bark busters

That's still about $100 but I'd be very happy with either set! Along with the other that was mentioned!

how about a VIP package to a race in their vicinity; hare scramble or moto. I kinda think the weekend at Loretta Lynn would be cool either way!

how about a VIP package to a race in their vicinity; hare scramble or moto. I kinda think the weekend at Loretta Lynn would be cool either way!

That's a little too specific and I could see it being a little chaotic.....dates could be cancelled or missed, people don't show up, etc etc

Moto;

-goggles with tear offs or roll offs

- tire set?

-plastic set?

- descent set of hand gaurds

Off road;

-tires?

-plastics?

- a pair of good bark busters

-goggles with tear or roll offs

I realize that not are very similar and pricey!

Tires$100 for the pair

Plastics $100

Goggles $40-50

Bark busters/ hand gaurds $50-100

So about 300-350 for everything for either prize pack! If that's a little much if say

Moto;

- hand grips

-goggles

-hand gaurds

Off road;

-goggles

-Hand grips

-bark busters

That's still about $100 but I'd be very happy with either set! Along with the other that was mentioned!

Yeah, I'm thinking around $500 worth....

Suspension is one of the biggest improvements you can do for a bike, but due to the expense, many riders never get to see the benefits. The expense would be similar for moto / off-road. Maybe work with a tuner to get them a complete suspension set up for 25% of normal cost or something, since I know first hand how much it costs.

Suspension is one of the biggest improvements you can do for a bike, but due to the expense, many riders never get to see the benefits. The expense would be similar for moto / off-road. Maybe work with a tuner to get them a complete suspension set up for 25% of normal cost or something, since I know first hand how much it costs.

Hmmmmm, good idea!

Also Rad guards, skid plate, drink system....  and a gopro to post pics of it all would be nice... :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm thinking around $500 worth....

you want to spend $500 worth or you think that what I have listed is around $500??

you want to spend $500 worth or you think that what I have listed is around $500??

We'll give away about $500.....

Same thing with a high quality lid / boots. Most people get a $100 Bilt helmet from cycle gear and some cheap boots. Winners choice (from a selection) of high quality lids or footgear would be a really nice worthwhile giveaway, too, especially if you have connections where you could keep pretty much any choice under the target price.

I've seen a couple of your contests on here, but never participated. Props to you for paying it forward.

We'll give away about $500.....

how about the

Moto

- tires

-plastics

-graphics kit of their choice

- hand guards

-goggles

A set of ASV in breakable levers

-maybe a set of break pads also?

Off road

-tires

-plastics

-graphics of their choice

- bark busters

-skid plate

-brake pads

- goggles

And maybe throw in a free set of pro taper bars or Renthal bars with either one?

-

Same thing with a high quality lid / boots. Most people get a $100 Bilt helmet from cycle gear and some cheap boots. Winners choice (from a selection) of high quality lids or footgear would be a really nice worthwhile giveaway, too, especially if you have connections where you could keep pretty much any choice under the target price.

I've seen a couple of your contests on here, but never participated. Props to you for paying it forward.

Ya, maybe a nice lid would be a good idea......

Ya, maybe a nice lid would be a good idea......

only problem I see with a helmet would be everyone fit helmets differently. Every helmet, every size, they all fit different for every person. So they'd have to go and test the specific helmet that you're purchasing to know what size and fit.

Hans, I will say it again....you're a good dude. :cheers:  My son and I appreciate the tire package we won. I just did a trackday with the GSX-R with a sweet new front tire. My son's riding has been sure footed thanks to his nice new front tire. The XR400 rear sits in the garage....but so does the XR400. Been riding my XR200 a lot since it's much easier to ride around on while following my 6yr old.

Hans, I will say it again....you're a good dude. :cheers:  My son and I appreciate the tire package we won. I just did a trackday with the GSX-R with a sweet new front tire. My son's riding has been sure footed thanks to his nice new front tire. The XR400 rear sits in the garage....but so does the XR400. Been riding my XR200 a lot since it's much easier to ride around on while following my 6yr old.

Sweet! Yup, Oct 4th my little one should be here. I hope that she takes up moto like me and her mother....glad things are working out for ya.....

Sweet! Yup, Oct 4th my little one should be here. I hope that she takes up moto like me and her mother....glad things are working out for ya.....

Oh my!!! That is coming up pretty quick!!! Dude....I'm excited for ya! Being a dad is the best thing ever!

i love thumpertalk!!!! you guys really do try to make this place wicked! and are doing a mighty fine job! the contests/give aways are just an awesome bonuse.