crf150r expert or kx100

Hi, im looking for a new dirt bike. i am 13, 5"1 1/2  and about 104 pounds. I do alot of big trail riding with lots of open areas, hillcimbs and sand. I love to go fast and do some large jumps. I am coming off a 2003 xr100r and want something a little bit bigger and faster. I have been looking at the crf150rb and kx100.  I need your guys opinions on whats better,faster and just anything you guys know about these bikes. If there are any other bikes that will fit me good let me know.... thanks :)

Hi, im looking for a new dirt bike. i am 13, 5"1 1/2 and about 104 pounds. I do alot of big trail riding with lots of open areas, hillcimbs and sand. I love to go fast and do some large jumps. I am coming off a 2003 xr100r and want something a little bit bigger and faster. I have been looking at the crf150rb and kx100. I need your guys opinions on whats better,faster and just anything you guys know about these bikes. If there are any other bikes that will fit me good let me know.... thanks :)

go the KX. It'll blow any CRF150R away. It will be way more fun to ride and are great bikes.

ok...but would it fit me good..will i grow in to it at all?

Hi, im looking for a new dirt bike. i am 13, 5"1 1/2  and about 104 pounds. I do alot of big trail riding with lots of open areas, hillcimbs and sand. I love to go fast and do some large jumps. I am coming off a 2003 xr100r and want something a little bit bigger and faster. I have been looking at the crf150rb and kx100.  I need your guys opinions on whats better,faster and just anything you guys know about these bikes. If there are any other bikes that will fit me good let me know.... thanks :)

kx100, but if you can't find one, a 85 big wheel  would do you fine.

A KX100 has a seat height of about 34 inches I believe that's about the same height as my Crf230 and I'm 5'10. I think you will be tippy toed which is perfect, since your 13 and your still growing. A 2 stroke in general will take some getting used to but a KX100 is much better than a CRF150RB in my opinion, I have ridden both, and your hearing this from a 4 stroke owner :D . Keep us updated on what you get. :ride:

Edited by CRFRIDER1998

alright thanks for your help guys

150rb.

kx100, but if you can't find one, a 85 big wheel would do you fine.

this would also work. But won't have the top speed of the 100

well is the kx100 as big as a crf150f because i sat on one of those and was on a little bit more then my tippy toes... if it is i might get a bigger bike so i can grow in to it more

.....idk

well is the kx100 as big as a crf150f because i sat on one of those and was on a little bit more then my tippy toes... if it is i might get a bigger bike so i can grow in to it more

.....idk

the kx100 is bigger then the crf150.

ok thanks

:)

Edited by TheMXbeast399

hey guys i came up with a few more questions..... :D is the stock kx100 loud? does it come with a spark arrester? and does it have a decent suspension ? thanks again:)

hey guys i came up with a few more questions..... :D is the stock kx100 loud? does it come with a spark arrester? and does it have a decent suspension ? thanks again:)

better suspension, quiter then a crf150r but no spark arrestor.

:D  :D  :D    Alright sounds good :D :D :D

KX 100, super fun and cheap! they make awesome trail bikes too with just a few mods. I disabled the KIPS powervalve on my gf's and it lugs real nice now.

Get the KX. Its lighter, faster, and you can grow into it more :thumbsup:

ok.. and just wandering what kind of mods can i do to the KX100 to make it better for the trails?

Fmf fatty pipe and shorty silencer. And/or

Fmf fatty pipe and shorty silencer. And/or

stock pipes great for woods. Till you bent I'd, dent it and beat the shit out of it don't change it. Spend your money on a skid plate. That'll save you money. Spend money on a spare top end. Buy a pipe guard, radiator guard, and then go for performance mods