crf150r expert or kx100

Hi, im looking for a new dirt bike. i am 13, 5"1 1/2  and about 104 pounds. I do alot of big trail riding with lots of open areas, hillcimbs and sand. I love to go fast and do some large jumps. I am coming off a 2003 xr100r and want something a little bit bigger and faster. I have been looking at the crf150rb and kx100.  I need your guys opinions on whats better,faster and just anything you guys know about these bikes. If there are any other bikes that will fit me good let me know.... thanks ?

Hi, im looking for a new dirt bike. i am 13, 5"1 1/2 and about 104 pounds. I do alot of big trail riding with lots of open areas, hillcimbs and sand. I love to go fast and do some large jumps. I am coming off a 2003 xr100r and want something a little bit bigger and faster. I have been looking at the crf150rb and kx100. I need your guys opinions on whats better,faster and just anything you guys know about these bikes. If there are any other bikes that will fit me good let me know.... thanks ?

go the KX. It'll blow any CRF150R away. It will be way more fun to ride and are great bikes.

Hi, im looking for a new dirt bike. i am 13, 5"1 1/2  and about 104 pounds. I do alot of big trail riding with lots of open areas, hillcimbs and sand. I love to go fast and do some large jumps. I am coming off a 2003 xr100r and want something a little bit bigger and faster. I have been looking at the crf150rb and kx100.  I need your guys opinions on whats better,faster and just anything you guys know about these bikes. If there are any other bikes that will fit me good let me know.... thanks ?

kx100, but if you can't find one, a 85 big wheel  would do you fine.

A KX100 has a seat height of about 34 inches I believe that's about the same height as my Crf230 and I'm 5'10. I think you will be tippy toed which is perfect, since your 13 and your still growing. A 2 stroke in general will take some getting used to but a KX100 is much better than a CRF150RB in my opinion, I have ridden both, and your hearing this from a 4 stroke owner :D . Keep us updated on what you get. :ride:

Edited by CRFRIDER1998