Sign in to follow this  

One Free DRZ E Shock Service.. See inside for details.

If you have a DRZ400E 2003-2010 and would like to have the shock serviced.. almost no charge.. keep reading

Only need one shock..... and turn around will be 3-5 business days once I receive it. 

If it just needs cleaning, fresh fluids and a new Nitrogen charge the only cost to you will be shipping both ways. :ride:

I'll provide labor, oil and Nitrogen no charge. If it needs (or you want) hard parts installed, owner covers those.

While I have your shock I will be taking some measurements and indexing the shim stack. No changes, modifications will be done (unless you ask and I agree to it.)

This thread will self destruct once I have a taker... :devil:

Ready......Go

• Like 2

If you have a DRZ400E 2003-2010 and would like to have the shock serviced.. almost no charge.. keep reading

Only need one shock..... and turn around will be 3-5 business days once I receive it. 

If it just needs cleaning, fresh fluids and a new Nitrogen charge the only cost to you will be shipping both ways. :ride:

I'll provide labor, oil and Nitrogen no charge. If it needs (or you want) hard parts installed, owner covers those.

While I have your shock I will be taking some measurements and indexing the shim stack. No changes, modifications will be done (unless you ask and I agree to it.)

This thread will self destruct once I have a taker... :devil:

Ready......Go

WOW!!! wish I had an E........

Send me a PM if your interested... I have several S shocks,, but do not have specific year locked down on them.. it never mattered at the time. 

Thank you,................