My mates OEM Profab 500 here in little NZ

I'm back after a short break form Thumper Talk Vintage Forum. Hers is picture of my bro's OEM Profab 500 here in New Zealand. Hope you like it. Been working on a 1980 TT500G for sometime now, been a slow process due to money comittments elsewhere. Will put pics up as I progress or have time to.

2013-04-06 15.35.58.jpg

wow, what a beauty mate

love it hey bro!!!!!

Nice looking VMX weapon,,Bet that'd give the CCM600 a run for it's money..I know of a joker in Aucks who's sticking one of the older XL/XR engines in a Husky frame..Least I think he's using the older non RFVC engine,,Know he's using one of the older 4 stroke Husky frames as they have plenty of room to get big four stroke engines in them..You can bet when he's finished it'll be a total winner,,Top engineer and builder of bikes he is..

Edited by Horri

wow, what a beauty mate

love it hey bro!!!!!

He has all the paperwork/history for this beautiful Profab bike, he has a GM replica HL500 as well. See uplaoded photo.

Nice looking VMX weapon,,Bet that'd give the CCM600 a run for it's money..I know of a joker in Aucks who's sticking one of the older XL/XR engines in a Husky frame..Least I think he's using the older non RFVC engine,,Know he's using one of the older 4 stroke Husky frames as they have plenty of room to get big four stroke engines in them..You can bet when he's finished it'll be a total winner,,Top engineer and builder of bikes he is..

Nice bike the CCM600

This is a old photo of my bro's GM replica HL500, this bike is completely finished now. Have the Profab any day!

hl 002.jpg

Edited by 5831t12y0

He also has a immaculate C that I would love to have. Yes he has the original muffler for it.

the stable 012.jpg

the stable 011.jpg

I'm back after a short break form Thumper Talk Vintage Forum. Hers is picture of my bro's OEM Profab 500 here in New Zealand. Hope you like it. Been working on a 1980 TT500G for sometime now, been a slow process due to money comittments elsewhere. Will put pics up as I progress or have time to.

Nice .. What do you think of the Fox Shocks ?

Nice .. What do you think of the Fox Shocks ?

Yeah it sure is...... Can't comment on that one as I don't own the bike, will ask the owner next time I catch up with him.