Sign in to follow this  

Upgrades?

What year bike? What are you going to be riding trails or mx? What body size are you? Skill level?

I'd start with posting in the KTM forum....

What year bike? What are you going to be riding trails or mx? What body size are you? Skill level?

I still dont know how this site works quite yet, and it's an 02 I use on trails, I'm 5,9 or 5,10, and I'm not bad but have been riding for 2 seasons

i agree with 559 stan, jet kit and suspension set up for your type of riding and weight, I have a 02 ktm 200 exc fmf gnarly and power core 2 really woke the bottom end up. also I have 14tooth front sprocket and 50 tooth rear, and you can adjust the power valve also. some ppl like the Langston setting but for me it hit way up top and it was more of a flat feeling, some ppl like that but I didn't, its easy to play with and see what works best for you.

i agree with 559 stan, jet kit and suspension set up for your type of riding and weight, I have a 02 ktm 200 exc fmf gnarly and power core 2 really woke the bottom end up. also I have 14tooth front sprocket and 50 tooth rear, and you can adjust the power valve also. some ppl like the Langston setting but for me it hit way up top and it was more of a flat feeling, some ppl like that but I didn't, its easy to play with and see what works best for you.

Ok thanks