rockymountainatv FAIL

love the site, bought countless dollars worth of parts from there and I go to look for my 02 rm 125 oil seal kit. I guess I bought a model that didn't have that high of a demand for parts... but they have the kits from 92-97 and then 04 to 0 something they just don't have 98 to 03 SUPER LAME, bike bandit immediately listed 4 brands ( tho 2 were out of stock) but im not sure how they work either...

Anyways im just wondering if anyone knew of other years oil seals will work for my 02????

What oil seals are you talking about?  Engine, suspension, ... ?  But, if it's a regular oil seal then just about any industrial supply chain can get it for you and it'll be about a quarter of what your local dealership can sell it to you for.

FWIW, I use BikeBandit when I need it right away and the ThumperTalk store when I can wait over a week.

Edited by zig06

I can't speak to their parts availability but I live in Vegas and one of their warehouses is just across the border in Utah. Parts are on my doorstep within 2 to 3 days and on some occasions within a day! Not the best prices but if you are in a hurry they are hard to beat! 

I was just going to replace all the engine seals, ive got it apart, pretty sure the main seal was a leaking. but all the seals should be replaced as it hasn't been changed since the bike was made lol. I just got on here to express my anger in the oddness that they would have all the years besides 98-03 before and after.... wth

Win-win, not a fail!!

--- just ordered a 10oz ffw for my 05 rm 250 on Sunday night....

received it today (weds am)

--- no tax, free delivery.

And got to use a few of my race gas gift cards

:thumbsup:

I was just going to replace all the engine seals, ive got it apart, pretty sure the main seal was a leaking. but all the seals should be replaced as it hasn't been changed since the bike was made lol. I just got on here to express my anger in the oddness that they would have all the years besides 98-03 before and after.... wth

Have you called them? They have awesome customer service, and I've called a few times with similar issues and they have always looked up part numbers, schematics etc and found me what I needed. If you haven't called and talked to a live rep, you really should. 

Win-win, not a fail!!

--- just ordered a 10oz ffw for my 05 rm 250 on Sunday night....

received it today (weds am)

--- no tax, free delivery.

And got to use a few of my race gas gift cards

:thumbsup:

I run a flywheel weight on my 05... it's a nice addition. 

Take the seal to a bearing shop in your area. They all carry a huge supply of seals.