Sign in to follow this  

Epic Lines..day 1

Epic lines with over 450km over 4 days with two big 150km days with two shorter ride-hike-swim-rides and 8 alpine lakes...new lines and ridges...30 degree weather = Awesome!!

2vxr6ae.jpg

2zefeat.jpg

28s5x6v.jpg

281bj7k.jpg

301lgk6.jpg

2rc4tuh.jpg

29cwfet.jpg

11t4fab.jpg

2rr0z6c.jpg

vevi14.jpg

c2hd3.jpg

14l4wnp.jpg

• Like 3

Nice, real nice.

What kind of seat is that and are you using larger tanks for these rides. Not thinking that a stock trials is going to put on those kind of miles.

Nice, real nice.

What kind of seat is that and are you using larger tanks for these rides. Not thinking that a stock trials is going to put on those kind of miles.

I use the Beta long range tank which is 4 liters..or 1 gallon and then take two msr bottles which is 2 litres or 1/2 gallon then there is 2.6 in the tank, good for 150-160km...which is a sick day! Usual rides are with a tank and a 1 litre bottle but most of the time I never use it...these bikes sip fuel...

I use the Beta long range tank which is 4 liters..or 1 gallon and then take two msr bottles which is 2 litres or 1/2 gallon then there is 2.6 in the tank, good for 150-160km...which is a sick day! Usual rides are with a tank and a 1 litre bottle but most of the time I never use it...these bikes sip fuel...

Thx :thumbsup:  But what about that seat? I'm very interested in switching to a trials bike from my CRF450R trail modded beast. Would like to know all I can before making the switch.

Beta Seat.JPG

Edited by Pittbull

Thx :thumbsup:  But what about that seat? I'm very interested in switching to a trials bike from my CRF450R trail modded beast. Would like to know all I can before making the switch.

attachicon.gifBeta Seat.JPG

Here are two vids on the seat. it is an extra a 600.00 extra, it has a seat on the top but remember trials is not for sitting and even on long road sections you can sit but the height between the seat and pegs is not comfy and the seat attaches by aluminum cleats that go into the sub frame by removing two subframe bolts and the front holds on using a rubber o-ring through the frame...in my opinion this system is the best as far as being out of the way and efficient but it is not like a dirt bike seat where you can seat bounce off it down the trail and it will be like a dirt bike..trials bikes are rad but if you ride it like your dirt bike you will destroy it...not designed for riding it like a dirt bike..just a heads up..cheers dave

• Like 1

Here are two vids on the seat. it is an extra a 600.00 extra, it has a seat on the top but remember trials is not for sitting and even on long road sections you can sit but the height between the seat and pegs is not comfy and the seat attaches by aluminum cleats that go into the sub frame by removing two subframe bolts and the front holds on using a rubber o-ring through the frame...in my opinion this system is the best as far as being out of the way and efficient but it is not like a dirt bike seat where you can seat bounce off it down the trail and it will be like a dirt bike..trials bikes are rad but if you ride it like your dirt bike you will destroy it...not designed for riding it like a dirt bike..just a heads up..cheers dave

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Dave,

Damn, now it looks as though I'm going to need 2 of these bikes. One for me and one for my wife who wants to get into riding. Never thought about getting one of these for her but really IMO there couldn't be a better bike for a beginner. Light, agile and confidence inspiring...a win win. :)

Edited by Pittbull

Yes I agree, best bike for new riders and women especially as they will go anywhere and have fun!! Give me a call if you wish to discuss any further and I will help you in anyway of ideas..cheers dave 604-250-3288 cheers dave