Sign in to follow this  

Graphics kits with 'girl' colors?

OK girls, I'm not a big fan of my red and white Honda. I know I know its a Honda. So I'm thinking a graphics kit would change things up or maybe even some all black plastics.

You guys know of any nice graphics kits/makers that use more feminine colors -- pink, purple, teal, etc? No I don't want to ride around on a hot pink bike but some colors I love would be nice :)

FWIW I'm 31 years old but truly a kid at heart :D

I did find a semi custom kit by impulse but at almost $200 that's more than I'd like to spend on this little thumper. Thank you in advance!

OK girls, I'm not a big fan of my red and white Honda. I know I know its a Honda. So I'm thinking a graphics kit would change things up or maybe even some all black plastics.

You guys know of any nice graphics kits/makers that use more feminine colors -- pink, purple, teal, etc? No I don't want to ride around on a hot pink bike but some colors I love would be nice :)

FWIW I'm 31 years old but truly a kid at heart :D

I did find a semi custom kit by impulse but at almost $200 that's more than I'd like to spend on this little thumper. Thank you in advance!

Give my friend Jeremy a call... he did my graphics and he does GREAT work ;)

http://www.stuckonracinggraphics.com/

Or give my other friend Steve a call

http://chaosmxgraphics.com/steve.html

Both of these guys do GREAT work.

I'm partial to armored graphix.....in your neck of the woods, and does GREAT work. Super nice graphics, their website is down right now, but if you want the hookup to the guy, just PM me and i'll get it to you.

null_zps858e2a41.jpg

Example of an armored graphix semi-custom graphics kit on my bike ofc.

Sorry, I don't have any suggestions on graphics.  I'm partial to the stock graphics on bikes vs. custom ones.  I do know that our daughter wanted to have some girly custom graphics on her kx85, and a quick google search netted us some different graphic kits for less than $75 or so.  But, then she never did end up ordering any, decided to spend her money elsewhere and keep the graphics that were on her bike.  Hope that helps some...

Put that money into the suspension first.  :thumbsup:

I totally agree! Makes all the difference.