Sign in to follow this  

I need a Grille.

1992 C1500 GMC. Need a grille, now. Whats the best website to buy from? Must ship to Canada. 

Have you looked at LMC truck? They carry a lot of products but I am unsure about shipping to Canada

• Like 1

I used LMC for many parts like grill, lights, bezels, trim, bumpers etc. Fit was great. Website gives exploded views. Pretty nice. Whole front end on this pic is from LMC

1379437733497.jpg

Rockauto.com has parts for cheap. Pretty sure ships to canada. I have a discount code I can send you if you decide to go that route. I think it is like 10 or 5 percent off

Edited by Hoosier-Daddy

Ever consider just going to a junk yard? You get what you pay for, if you're not willing to pay for an OEM quality grille then just buy a used one out of some old junk truck.

ebay.  you'll get it very cheap. most ship to canada

No, you stupid &%$#@!. No junkyards around.

Wow I hope no one ever offers you any help again since you are such an ass hole

• Like 7

Yes there is. I'm not willing to beleive that somewhere within a 45 minute drive, somewhere there is a junk yard. If not, kijiji 88-98 chev or gmc (depending on what you have) trucks and find one. That is, if you don't want a nice one off LMC truck or Ebay, two good options we gave you before you decided to be a d-bag.

• Like 1

Does your computer work? It seems to be doing  fine for TT posting. Try my link and then call the 200+ wrecking yards listed in Ontario of your choice and they will ship. Do you have a phone? Or message in a bottle? Hurry before rivers freeze, use wrecking yards downstream only, otherwise, smoke signals. Disregard if you are still chained to a water pipe in your basement or a quadriplegic with a dead battery on your "little rascal" scooter. :lol::p

Can you read?? Oh, never mind, I just saw your username. My bad.

Edited by toyota_mdt_tech

Does your computer work? It seems to be doing fine for TT posting. Try my link and then call the 200+ wrecking yards listed in Ontario of your choice and they will ship. Do you have a phone? Or message in a bottle? Hurry before rivers freeze, use wrecking yards downstream only, otherwise, smoke signals. Disregard if you are still chained to a water pipe in your basement or a quadriplegic with a dead battery on your "little rascal" scooter. :lol::p

&%$#@!.

Does your computer work? It seems to be doing fine for TT posting. Try my link and then call the 200+ wrecking yards listed in Ontario of your choice and they will ship. Do you have a phone? Or message in a bottle? Hurry before rivers freeze, use wrecking yards downstream only, otherwise, smoke signals. Disregard if you are still chained to a water pipe in your basement or a quadriplegic with a dead battery on your "little rascal" scooter. :lol::p

You think ur tough?

&%$#@!.

You think ur tough?

:lol:  :lol:  :p :p

That is funny coming from the guy who wants to beat up anyone who tried to help him.

But dont worry about me, did you find the part?

Maybe the water pipe broke from freezing and you escaped? And now have access to the computer again?

Wasnt this an old thread?

Edited by toyota_mdt_tech

Pretty lame reason to resurrect a thread. Get over it. What a shame. Thank goodness for the unsubscribe button.

&%$#@!.

You think ur tough?

But did you ever get your grille? Is this Rob Ford?

• Like 1

What an appropriate username. Asks for help, gets help but still cusses us out. Friggin inbreds. 

• Like 1

What an appropriate username. Asks for help, gets help but still cusses us out. Friggin inbreds.

Ill make you squeal like a pig.