The Untold Story: RV video

Motocross

How was a video made without people starting threads begging for money to support a rider or a video? 

How was a video made without people starting threads begging for money to support a rider or a video? 

GoPro  needed a write off ................ now that we all know what pisses you off expect to see a lot more of those threads ;)

Edited by MRD RACING

Because when RV wanted to have a bad ass movie made about him people will do it for free or he could just write a check because he is a winner. Winners have the ability to do what they want without asking for handouts. Losers like Josh Grant don't know when to tell their parents to beat it like RV (you saw his dad cry in that video when RV told his dad to go home, he would paid him but he got fired). Grant let his mommy run his finances and so he needs handouts to get a movie made.

Poto>Grant 

Edited by Squid_Racer

Because when RV wanted to have a bad ass movie made about him people will do it for free or he could just write a check because he is a winner. Winners have the ability to do what they want without asking for handouts. Losers like Josh Grant don't know when to tell their parents to beat it like RV (you saw his dad cry in that video when RV told his dad to go home, he would paid him but he got fired). Grant let his mommy run his finances and so he needs handouts to get a movie made.

Poto>Grant 

I dont particularly like Grant. I dont like any of the "metal mulisha" cool guys who think its badass to spin donuts in the parking lot when everyone is getting dressed to ride either. (wow boys... a donut on flat gravel... that takes skill!)

That said, Grant DID get his rear end fornicated by the one person on the planet you should always be able to trust the most... his mom. While I dont think he deserves any handouts for this, he does probably deserve a little sympathy.

Poto>Grant 

Josh isn't  a loser, he got screwed by his mom. If RV  didn't hire a manager when he did it wouldv'e happened to him. Besides,  its not Josh asking for the money its the folm maker. 

Josh isn't  a loser, he got screwed by his mom. If RV  didn't hire a manager when he did it wouldv'e happened to him. Besides,  its not Josh asking for the money its the folm maker. 

This right here is why you should stay in school & away from the MX scene.

LMAO

Sorry killer,  I'm driving down the 405 on a new phone that I havent figured out . 

This right here is why you should stay in school & away from the MX scene.

What would you do with you self if nobody made mistakes in here ? 

What would you do with you self if nobody made mistakes in here ? 

"Yourself".  I have a lot going on actually, have you seen my Wakesetter?  Nuff said.  With auto correct on every phone, tablet, computer some of these mistakes are just ignorance.  What you just did is an honest typo, still fun to pick on.   

"Yourself".  I have a lot going on actually, have you seen my Wakesetter?  Nuff said.  With auto correct on every phone, tablet, computer some of these mistakes are just ignorance.  What you just did is an honest typo, still fun to pick on.   

it wouldn't have been funny if I didn't type out " you self "  ................ wake up !

Here is the vid embedded....

I personally think that he is going to go down as the best rider ever! He will dominate for years to come. For sure one of the most focused riders I have ever seen ride in my short lifetime. If he does not get injured, he wins... everything. Hell he can even win when he does get injured! :lol:

Everyone knows I am not the "biggest" RV fan but I have to give credit where credit is due. The GOAT is the only one I have seen dominate everything like RV is doing now.

Edited by BDubb106