Sign in to follow this  

Good deal on a '12 KTM 150xc?

Brand new left over 2012 150xc....the sales person at the dealership said the best he could do was $6857.26, out the door. He said his profit would only be $330.

Good deal or not??

I fell in love with it at the dealership :awww: .......I want an orange bike SO BAD NOW!!!! 

Brand new left over 2012 150xc....the sales person at the dealership said the best he could do was $6857.26, out the door. He said his profit would only be $330.

Good deal or not??

I fell in love with it at the dealership :awww: .......I want an orange bike SO BAD NOW!!!!

They only ever make 300 bucks on the bikes..:). I paid just over 7 otd for my 13 150sx in January, msrp new for the 2012 150xc was $7150.00. The word on the street is that the 12 wasn't the best year for that bike, I can't say since I haven't ridden one. I love my KTM, definitely get one, but that doesn't seem like a super deal to me. The salesman who sold it to me honestly said they only made 300 bucks and waived the prep fee. At a totally different dealership where I bought my sons KLX 110 told me they only made 75 bucks on these little bikes. They couldn't last a month if that were true, I wish they would stop convincing us to buy what we are already wanting to buy using the "we're giving this thing away" speech....

IMO a "good deal" would be 6500 or under, or for a few hundred more you could be on a 14 instead. Tractor salesman got me with that one once, he wanted me to get the newer model so he made the older one less of a deal, let us know how it goes, good luck...

It seems a little high to me.  I had the chance to buy a 12' 150sx with 10hrs on it for $4600.  Keep looking around.