New to me 2004 cr125

I just picked up my 2004 cr 125, I'm really happy with it and I got it for a good deal, is there anything specifically I should look out for on this bike, ill post some pics now but ill put better ones up later. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379464500.782168.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379464509.222405.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379464518.320359.jpg

Congrats! You have an excellent new friend.

The best thing you can do with a 'new to you' bike is purchase the factory Honda service manual for it. Get out your tools and a few beers and do a thorough inspection of the bike. This way, you will know where you stand and if there is anything that needs to be addressed before you go riding.

When I get a bike, I tear it down completely after I ride it around the yard for 10 minutes :) This way, i can inspect every individual part for damage or wear and replace anything that needs it. Getting aquainted with your new bike is very important. Its better to catch any problems in your garage, rather than out in the woods, 5 miles from the truck...

Nice find! Congrats on the new bike!

Congrats! You have an excellent new friend.

The best thing you can do with a 'new to you' bike is purchase the factory Honda service manual for it. Get out your tools and a few beers and do a thorough inspection of the bike. This way, you will know where you stand and if there is anything that needs to be addressed before you go riding.

When I get a bike, I tear it down completely after I ride it around the yard for 10 minutes :) This way, i can inspect every individual part for damage or wear and replace anything that needs it. Getting aquainted with your new bike is very important. Its better to catch any problems in your garage, rather than out in the woods, 5 miles from the truck...

thanks for the advice! In going to go through all the general stuff like the fluids, air filter, an oil all cables and just do a once over on her, when I got it I checked all the bearings and they were all tight, hopefully I'll be riding this weekend!

Nice find! Congrats on the new bike!

thanks!

What graphics are those?

What graphics are those?

there one industries

Congrats on the bike man!

Congrats on the bike man!

thanks!

I just got home from a ride ink the cr today, and I have to say it was great! So much fun! But there are a few problems that I have notices with it, 1st I fouled 2 plugs as I'm not sure if it was just me gettin used to the bike or if something was wrong, when i pulled the plug after it during they were completely black, 2nd when I first got it I dumped the oil and it was also very black so I replaced it and after 30 miles I checked the oil again and it was black, not sure if there is a problem there, 3rd there was a small oil leak but I think it Is just the shifter seal. And one more thing I was wondering of this bike has a fuel adjustment skeet on it? Thanks!