Sign in to follow this  

Fmf Rct 4.1 or Pro Circuit Ti5

Which pipe is better for the full system. I have the full ti5, just need some help to see which one is better before I switch to fmf

Which pipe is better for the full system. I have the full ti5, just need some help to see which one is better before I switch to fmf

Well as I cannot say which is better on performance as we do not have a direct comparison chart and do not know what bike you have, I can say our 4.1RCT's are the top of line systems in the world for any bike. It also depends on what type of riding you are doing, I am guessing Motocross if you already have a Ti5. With our set ups, you have a couple different options. You can do a 4.1RCT with a MegaBomb or Powerbomb, depending on what type of power your are looking for more. Mega is our most popular in the Motocross/Supercross world as it gives you that big low to mid range hit as well as broadening out the top end gains. The PowerBomb will give you more mid to top end gains, but also give more grunt off the bottom then stock. It all really plays into if you have any mods done to the motor too. Some of our teams like different set ups. Also with the 4.1RCT you have a few different options. You can go RCT carbon cap with aluminum body or titanium body, stainless cap with aluminum body or titanium cap with titanium body in natural or blue. If you have anymore questions please do not hesitate to call our techs at 310-631-4363. Hope this helps you out, take care!

I have to say, I put the megabomb, 4.1 on my 12' kx250f and it's been incredible.   It boosted my mid and does keep pulling.

I had an 11' with a full rocket system and it was more mid-top, but I prefer this setup (especially with the dual injector).

Don't waste money on high comp pistons and porting, because it's a waste for what you actually get performance wise.