Anyone else having order issues through Epic?

Ordered a drz400 single twist throttle back on 8/21/13 through epic motorsports. Got charged and haven't heard a word. Emailed 2 weeks ago and never heard a word from that either.

I read theres some split going on with the company or something? Anyone else having issues?

Not since August though...

Get their phone number and call them direct. Have your invoice and payment info ready. If they can not fill your order demand a refund. Epic is separate from SSW. Epic handled the orders and parts fulfilment end. A lot a people are having trouble with Epic. Not Eddies Ss fault. If you paid by credit card and they do not refund or fill the order call your CC company and complain and get your money back through them. CC purchases are guaranteed.

Is there a time limit in order to raise a dispute ?

yes, it depends on the cc. I think paypal was 45 days and I had used a card that was 90 days. Check with your CC company.  Ask them about a charge back.

Edited by turn8a

Not a name change, a new word!

I ordered a part, they charged my credit card, I never got an invoice or the part. I got FEPIC'ed!

It's been 10 months since I ordered a part and they swear they shipped it overseas, but there's no tracking number. I got FEPIC'ed!

I sent my engine in and it came back with missing parts. I got FEPIC'ed!

I ordered a horsepower package on sale with a CW big bore kit and a Wiseco piston. What I got was an Athena BB and a Namura piston. I got FEPIC'ed!

Not a name change, a new word!

I ordered a part, they charged my credit card, I never got an invoice or the part. I got FEPIC'ed!

It's been 10 months since I ordered a part and they swear they shipped it overseas, but there's no tracking number. I got FEPIC'ed!

I sent my engine in and it came back with missing parts. I got FEPIC'ed!

I ordered a horsepower package on sale with a CW big bore kit and a Wiseco piston. What I got was an Athena BB and a Namura piston. I got FEPIC'ed!

You must be a glutton for punishment, I would have quit them (or anyone else for that matter)after they  "FEPIC'ed" me the first time.

Edited by Kioti

True, but Epic's site was, did and still advertises SSW parts on the Epic page.

Okay, I wondered if EPIC advertised SSW products and thought this might be the case.....

J R, If you did actually order from the EPIC site I have a feeling you have little chance of getting your SSW product through them as I believe communication between Eddie and Kevin has broken down for various reasons. If Kevin will not return your funds simply contact PayPal and/or your CC provider and dispute the payment ASAP !

I have Eddie's quick turn throttle and love it, so when you get your $$ back contact Eddie and finish what you started..... You won't be disappointed.