Sign in to follow this  

Two brothers M7

Just put on the Full Two brothers m7 on my 2013 rmz450. 

Love the sound nice and deep tone compared to stock. Sounds mean.

I know there will be some of you saying it's too loud and ruining the sport. I don't ride tracks and in Canada they don't really patrol the trails for noise (at least in Manitoba).

Install took 30 minutes without any issues.

Still not sure about which coupler works the best.

Anyone with this system if they could chime in which coupler they are using or if they remapped?

Sold the M7 for years as a parts manager and the rich coupler is the one you want to run, especially in Manitoba. I used to live right near Montreal. Same Deal. 2 Brothers would recommend it and so do I. At one point, our dealership was one of Two Brothers largest outlets. Brraapp!

The M7's have no extensive technology incorporated into their design. Essentially, they use the same canister in different lengths and mate it up the the header specific to your bike. It's an intelligent approach. A free flowing exhaust means (usually) more power and noise. So they usually make more power than stock. Not always the best power due to lack of actual design and testing. But they work and they are priced right!

If two brothers tells you anything the contrary they are full of beans.

Edited by bnyfe

Ya wasn't looking for more power a 450 is enough just wanted more bark and got it

sure thing...and the two bros. is one of the best buys out there...you can't beat what you get for the money! Good choice!

i bout the full m7 for my 07 450 and ever since i installed it smokes only when revved not any other time though, do i need to lean the bike out. Also this is after a rebuild, i put my stock exhaust on just to make sure that was the problem, and sure enough no smoke.

Mine does the same

I have 2013 rmz450 and have tried with all the couplers lean, rich And standard and they all smoke

The smoke is minimal and white in color

Only happens when revved high at idle I find

Never had any white smoke come out of any of my RMZ's? Any time I remember my bikes ever smoking white it was because coolant was entering the combustion chamber. Once from a leaking water pump seal and once from a leaking head gasket.

So why would it not do it with stock exhaust ?

honestly don't know? Only know this:

Never had any white smoke come out of any of my RMZ's? Any time I remember my bikes ever smoking white it was because coolant was entering the combustion chamber. Once from a leaking water pump seal and once from a leaking head gasket.

Did yours smoke when throttle pulled right away?

Mine just smokes when I release the throttle after a blip of it