Help! Cant buy pants that fit!

OK....so ive searched and not really found what I'm looking for! As far as pants go.......who makes the most trim fitting? Im about 6'2", have about a 32" waist, and Iong legs. I cant seem to buy a pair of pants that fit my waist that I don't swim in! Ive seen posts where people say all MX gear is made for thin guys, but Ive yet to find any. Id read that the ONE Industries gear was slim fitting so I ordered a set of the Defcon gear. Got it today......tried it on and it was looser fitting than my Answer pants! Not to mention that their 32 in waist was more like a 34.  Even with knee/ shin guards..you would still have to have tree trunks for legs!The length was great but that was it! Any help would be great! Thanks!

• Like 1

im 6'2 and 150 lbs, skinny long legs..

do you have knee braces?

alot of these pants now have to have alot of room in the knee area to accommodate knee braces.

ive recenltly purchased some FLY kenetic or evolution cant remember and they have a HUGE knee area but works with my bulky EVS RS8 knee braces nicely.

without the kneebraces they would be rediculously too big for my skinny legs.   knee/shin guards arnt big enough to fill the gap in pants these days i think.

Edited by danielt

Wow this thread is interesting, I always felt like  a 1 of a kind body type besides the few others you see here and there. I'm 6'1", 140 lbs, the notorious long skinny legs lol. I bought my first and only pair of pants of craigslist, older ones, size 32 waist, they only come down just over the halfway point on my shin, but they fit really nice. Trying to think of the brand right now...just found a picture, they are MSR. Look into them!

Edited by dan2581

i'm 6'6 I wear a size 36 pants. wore size 38 this year, they were a bit tight in the knees(but I like that for the extra support) they are a tad short, they don't call all the way down to my ankle, but that is fine since I tuck my pants into my boots. bought a size 40 for next year(different brand) they have more waist adjustment, so I can actually get them tight, there will be more knee movement, and they are a tad longer.

OK....so ive searched and not really found what I'm looking for! As far as pants go.......who makes the most trim fitting? Im about 6'2", have about a 32" waist, and Iong legs. I cant seem to buy a pair of pants that fit my waist that I don't swim in! Ive seen posts where people say all MX gear is made for thin guys, but Ive yet to find any. Id read that the ONE Industries gear was slim fitting so I ordered a set of the Defcon gear. Got it today......tried it on and it was looser fitting than my Answer pants! Not to mention that their 32 in waist was more like a 34.  Even with knee/ shin guards..you would still have to have tree trunks for legs!The length was great but that was it! Any help would be great! Thanks!

I'm 6'1", I weigh 190 lbs and have a 32" waist.. I don't care how long the pants are because they tuck into my boots.  Do you want pants that go over your boots?  I could see it then, but even so who cares if they are high watered??  That's just less material to catch on bushes!!

I wear in the boot...so length isn't a problem (lol...besides the fact that the knee padding is more like thigh protection!) Im just looking for something that is a bit tighter in the seat and legs! LOL.....Ive got room for 2 layers of knee/shin guards, and I need a 3rd cheek to my rear! I'll check out MSR and Klim and see what happens!

Klim is the best fitting, most comfortable stuff I've ever had. It's usually pretty plain looking also so you don't look like you've been hit by a paint truck and rolled in energy drink stickers.  :lame:

That was a great analogy...painted a funny picture in my head.

I wear in the boot...so length isn't a problem (lol...besides the fact that the knee padding is more like thigh protection!) Im just looking for something that is a bit tighter in the seat and legs! LOL.....Ive got room for 2 layers of knee/shin guards, and I need a 3rd cheek to my rear! I'll check out MSR and Klim and see what happens!

1239870_161394474066577_1882632313_n.jpg

Jesus thats a big picture, sorry, but I wanted to show you a pic of what I have that works. They fit really well and are comfy, you can even see here they make me look like I have something that resembles an ass, which is strange because I definitely am too skinny to own one of those.