Sign in to follow this  

David Knight on Sherco

Cool. Hopefully more shercos will make it over . I hope they make it to Hawaii. Hell it would be nice to have a Husaberg dealership for that matter... but in any event David Knight is a big name and will bring some notice for those nice blue bikes. From the pics and vids they look beautiful. I have yet to see one in person though.

Really? I thought they looked cheap up close...

I've heard the same about Beta from several people. After looking at some Kawasaki dirt bikes the other day everything European looks wonderful.  :lol:

The switches and on the bars definitely need some work, they're all old KTM type stuff. Actually a lot of the parts look very KTM like, pegs, swingarm etc. A lot of European Union stuff I guess. 

You guys are silly. I love the nice toggle switches over the cheap kill switches. IMO the sherco has the best fit and finish out there

You guys are silly. I love the nice toggle switches over the cheap kill switches. IMO the sherco has the best fit and finish out there

I agree, overall this bike, at least the one we have looks very good. I put some close up pics of it on here somewhere a while back. 

I've only ever seen one Sherco in my region. It wasn't new, by any stretch. I know several people on new Beta 300RR. I really like the fit & finish. I wish I knew someone who has one with "fat guy" springs so I can properly assess one with a test ride.

This is what I spent my day riding, back at it tomorrow also.  :ride:

DSC_0009.jpg

• Like 3

This is what I spent my day riding, back at it tomorrow also.  :ride:

DSC_0009.jpg

Just keep rubbing it in!!!  If I was in the market Sherco would be near the top. Even though I'm a HUGE GasGas fanatic...........

Edited by desertgasser300

Wait, no kicker???? On the smoker??

Edited by JTucker

will be curious to hear the sherco/beta comparo chilly!

Ha Ha, you know that Beta lost my phone number..

Wait, no kicker???? On the smoker??

I wonder why also. I worry more about the battery than the starter. That bike sure looks nice though.

Cost is one thing but that 450 must be pretty tiring riding wec, endurocross/extreme. knighter isn't getting any younger.