I was wondering how many thumpers can't stand KTM's since they are not that popular or cause there poorly made. I don't like them just cause they are not that popular(even though I have never seen one ride or ridden one)I was wondering what you guys think?

IMG_2976.JPG
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Wild Alaskan said:

I thought everyone moved on to hating betas

We need a "Beta has ruined off road dirt bikes" thread.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

57 minutes ago, MentalGuru said:

Nope, sorry, too late. Beta hasn't ruined off road dirt bikes. In fact, the original opinion maker on this topic now says that they're the world's best dirt bike. :prof:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, BillDad3 said:

IMG_2976.JPG

For real?  15 year old pointless thread is still pointless. The OP is probably 27 years old by now. 

• Haha 4

Just converted from Yamaha to KTM only because I can afford to own a KTM now. I’ll always love my old yzf but I’m in the orange crowd now. Burnrider said it best ^^

4 hours ago, 69fastback said:

For real?  15 year old pointless thread is still pointless. The OP is probably 27 years old by now. 

OP has one ex-wife, one baby mama, four child support payments, two felony convictions, but still has never owned a motorcycle.

On 2/11/2019 at 1:25 AM, MentalGuru said:

Please...it took years to kill that other thread, let's not go there again. Besides, Beta's rule!

DSC_0357.JPG

Edited by drumiv
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, drumiv said:

Please...it took years to kill that other thread, let's not go there again. Besides, Beta's rule!

DSC_0357.JPG

Maybe Italy......but that is it.

Joe

On 2/11/2019 at 8:28 AM, DozerDoster said:

Just converted from Yamaha to KTM only because I can afford to own a KTM now. I’ll always love my old yzf but I’m in the orange crowd now. Burnrider said it best ^^

So your only reason for owning an overpriced orange turd is that you can afford it now?  Umm, OK, if you have any extra money in the future just pm me and you can send me the extra and I'll put it to good use on a Honda or Yamaha.

• Sad 1

So your only reason for owning an overpriced orange turd is that you can afford it now?  Umm, OK, if you have any extra money in the future just pm me and you can send me the extra and I'll put it to good use on a Honda or Yamaha.

I’ve worked hard to own a KTM and proud of it. I’ve spent many years in the military to get where I’m at today. Don’t hate on others for what you don’t have.
  • Like 4
  • Helpful 1
  • Sad 1