Lighting on 250 XC 2013

I would like to put a front light on a ktm 250 XC 2013.

I bought the 250 XC-W front light, and pluged it in the plug that is available behind the front fender.

But it is not working, I don't know what to do to make it work, any body knows what I need to do?

Thanks

I think you need a on/off switch too...

Do you know which OEM parts from the XC-W I need to order to have the on/off switch?

I though the the light was always one on these bikes.

I found it, on the XC 250 there was 4 connectors behind the front fender. One is for the light, 2 are for a light switch, I have one is for something else. I connected a wire between the 2 for the light switch and the light works right away.

Now I need to find a light switch.

Any one know where I can find a nice light switch?

I found it, on the XC 250 there was 4 connectors behind the front fender. One is for the light, 2 are for a light switch, I have one is for something else. I connected a wire between the 2 for the light switch and the light works right away.

Now I need to find a light switch.

Any one know where I can find a nice light switch?

Check out Baja Designs or Enduro Engineering, they should be able to fix you up.

Trailtech switch works too. You can always jump the light switch plugs so light is always on when bike is running.

Turns out that if I order the front fender and front light of a 2014 xc-w it will fit my front front fender.

For the switch I just found an on/off for 10$.

Or you can save $10 & use a twist tie from a bread bag & a piece of orange gum.

I don't know about having it always on. You don't see anything wrong with that?

I take mine off and put the number plate on for day to day riding. Save the bulb and perhaps the Lense from a crash.