Sign in to follow this  

Dave J - Smart Performance

Just read something that I really need to disagree with on another thread that was locked.

I have never read or heard Dave J belittle, berate or speak ill of another suspension company. Smart performance maybe behind in completing work.

Direct me to where he has and I will read.

I,ll look for it and post it up.then the thread will get locked and I may get banned.

• Like 1

Quite evident that Dave is bent on accuracy and maybe likes to stir the pot a bit.

Then the persons with internal anger can vent and feel justified in doing so.

Therapy for all on Thumpertalk!

And I can guarantee you that you most likely have seen or been personally involved in a crash that was caused from a poorly set-up shock not having enough high-speed rebound.Who doesn,t get this?KYB,SHOWA,WP,Pro Circuit,Factory Connection,JGR(Joe Gibbs Racing),RG3 and many many more.The only company that I have seen address high speed rebound is ENZO Racing.Bold statement eh?

when I read the above Dave J statement  I certainly thought he was bad mouthing and bashing.

bold statement indeed....more like arrogant

• Like 1

And I can guarantee you that you most likely have seen or been personally involved in a crash that was caused from a poorly set-up shock not having enough high-speed rebound.Who doesn,t get this?KYB,SHOWA,WP,Pro Circuit,Factory Connection,JGR(Joe Gibbs Racing),RG3 and many many more.The only company that I have seen address high speed rebound is ENZO Racing.Bold statement eh?

when I read the above Dave J statement  I certainly thought he was bad mouthing and bashing.

bold statement indeed....more like arrogant

the quote comes from an older "high speed rebound" nut thread.the thread had some recent replies and daves rant is from this summer.

Or trying to make a point about high speed rebound?

he did do that.i also agree with his view point.it works for me.but the other companies and THE PEOPLE WHO DESIGN AND BUILD THE STUFF must have a few satisfied customers and know a thing or two about suspension.

you can,t deny he bad mouthed and ripped on them.

dave is good at his suspension set up and theory but he is a self admitted poor business man and as far as I,m concerned he is not tolerant of other suspension guys view points and just a "touch" arrogant.

Tolerance.

Most who preach it, are not.

you got that right.dave could use some.

Dave's a stud.....he's been keeping my ass healthy on the last 4 bikes I have owned. My neck brace is spotless and I can clip anything without fear. :)

• Like 1

Dave's a stud.....he's been keeping my ass healthy

Good to know...

• Like 2

you got that right.dave could use some.

Clarity before agreement!

Your statement makes clear your hypocritical nature by admitting your intolerance.

I am biased as I have installed two dozen of the Smart set ups and have yet to have one that was not good right out of the box.

Dave has always treated me with respect and professionalism so when I see the bashing it makes me want to defend him.

Many at the top of their game are arrogant although I have never seen that trait in Dave.

So lets just get on with our lives without demeaning others and please stop the whining.

I find it so funny dave j has time to respond to TT posts but cant get his work done from costomers on time. I once considered getting work done by him, but reading the horror storys on his turn around time, theres no chance in hell. sorry

• Like 1