Rg3 or Evo ind for revalve

Both are local enough to me, i havent read or heard alot abouy evo ind but what i have heard has been positive. Rg3 is more expensive but willing to pay if its worth it. Any opinions?

2009 yz250f revalve for b class moto

personally, I know the 2 companys u mentioned are close but i would go with enzo. call will decker in cali or his son craig in Minnesota. my 09 yami 450s where done by them and they where straight up amazing! price was very reasonable to. rg3 will try n sell u pistons that thoses kyb sss don't need. and charge u a mint.

personally, I know the 2 companys u mentioned are close but i would go with enzo. call will decker in cali or his son craig in Minnesota. my 09 yami 450s where done by them and they where straight up amazing! price was very reasonable to. rg3 will try n sell u pistons that thoses kyb sss don't need. and charge u a mint.

Craig did my old 450 and it worked great. I heard he's down in texas now.

Save some money and do it yourself with Race Tech.

Save some money and do it yourself with Race Tech.

And you can use the TTalk discount to save even more.

Haha, I did that with my best "salesman" voice.

But seriously, whether you choose to do it yourself or send it out, I'd love for Race Tech to be an option for you and we do have a TTalk discount setup.  Not only will we work with you to get you a personalized setup on your suspension, but I'll personally help point you through the ordering process and you'll have access to my cell as well as our head of R&D's cell who writes all of our settings.  That means, if you're at the track and have setup questions or are struggling with the track conditions, a fix is only a phone call away 7 days a week.

Of course, if you do it yourself, you'll learn a ton about suspension and have changes at your finger tips beyond the clickers and we have a tech support department setup to help you with the install too.

Feel free to shoot me an email to chris@racetech.com with a quote or any questions.

Edited by RT_Chris448

Went with evo industries, jeremy was great to work with turnaround was quick, talked with me for probably 2 hours over the course of phone calls and dropping it off and picking it up, great experience. Price was unbeatable, he took the time to explain things to me while showing me the items in the shop so i could see it and understand it.

First ride will be this weekend hope to have a good solid update for you all. Also installed rg3 22.5 mm clamps at the same time so hopefully will be a new bike handling wise!

Bike works amazing, set the sag and havent touched a clicker. Soaks up braking bumps much smoother, and landing short on tables, or landing flat is soaked up so much gentler. Best of both worlds. I told.him to focus on bottoming resistance and make it a stifffff setup, he normally likes to offer the most plush set up he can, i told him just to focus on bottoming and stiff first, plush second and can say im happy as can be. This is my 3rd revalve from a 3rd company, and first one im 100% happy with.

The clamps are another success, but they take some adjusting to for sure! Going to take a couple mors rides to really get the flow with them. They want to turn, NOW! got my eye on the rut or line im going to swing out to and lean off of through the corner, well i never make it out there as it turns way tighter than im used to with the same input. I found myself turning basically off the inside of the track not kidding. I had to wait, wait, wait, coming into corners before cranking on it too as it was so much more sensitive but i think its a huge improvement for sure,

Im generally a bit numb to set up and minor changes as well and i could notice all this the first lap on a dirt track. First ride was at a sand course and ill be honest it was hard to tell what was the bike and what was the sand.

Good report. You are very fortunate to have a local source of that quality. Buy him lunch, often! ;)