03 kx250 cranking and bogging problems

ok i have a 03 model kx 250 it has new top end crank and boyesen pro series carbon fiber reeds it having problems cranking and it is bogging down like the power vavles aren't working I have adjusted the carb and checked the valve on the right side of the jug there was a bolt hole beside the seal were it seemed there was supposed to be a bolt to hold the seal in place I noticed there was some oil leaking from it to so I put a bolt in it but nothing I do seems to help I need help with this bc it was running fine the first couple of days after rebuild until the original reeds broke  

ok i have a 03 model kx 250 it has new top end crank and boyesen pro series carbon fiber reeds it having problems cranking and it is bogging down like the power vavles aren't working I have adjusted the carb and checked the valve on the right side of the jug there was a bolt hole beside the seal were it seemed there was supposed to be a bolt to hold the seal in place I noticed there was some oil leaking from it to so I put a bolt in it but nothing I do seems to help I need help with this bc it was running fine the first couple of days after rebuild until the original reeds broke  

Nice abs

thanks but that doesn't help my problems I want to ride bad haven't been able to in weeks

OK, so be more clear on this.

Did it run fine at all,  AFTER you did the topend or just run like crap after the assembly was finished?

We need more details. Then we can troubleshoot a little more.

I have a thousand ideas on what it could be.

Did you get the whole reed out . Reed petel dident fall in to moter.did you see if 2 screws are still there and metal reed holder.that holds reeds to reed block..

I snaped the arm off of my power valve on my 02 .sounds like same thing .only way to know is break down again I know it stinks ..have lots of stuff from my 02 ft rim tires whole carb setup including throttle .and cabil.etc.bill

ok it ran perfect the first couple of days until the reed broke the peace that broke did not go into the motor it was just a peace of the fiberglass reed nothing else broke just that after that I managed to manufacture a set of Honda reeds to work till my new ones came in and it ran better with those in it than the new ones but it was still bogging it seems like it just got worse when I put the new ones in ive checked the vavle on the rite side and pulled and watched it as the bike ran it seems like it is moving properly it just doesn't seem to pick up like it should be ive taken the carb completely apart its fine I have no oil or water leaks anything  I just about went through the whole thing and I cant find anything

ok also bf it didn't smoke but now it does and smells like it is flooding could it be the reeds opening to much bc it at first throttle it is fine until I get past half throttle then its just like well the hallow sound one makes when it dies or something and can I a video on here and if so how bc ill take one and post it so that yall can hear wat it is doing

You can upload a vid to youtube then copy and paste the address here. It'll automatically post a vid.

Did you check your plug? And I'm kind of weary that a reed broke and didn't get into the motor.  But investigate as much as you can and we'll continue to help.

im positive none of the reed got into the motor bc the peace that broke stuck in block and it matched perfectly with the hole in the reed and I called another mechanic that works on them he said it could be the reeds opening to much causing it to flood out and to put the reed stoppers on it so they only open so far

ok i just put the reed stoppers in it it barely helped it is still bogging idk wat to do help me please

Simple but legitimate question. Did you change the plug?

i changed the pug and adjusted the floats but its still bogging at full throttle

Clutch side crank seal can cause the same issues. The seal could have been damaged when the new crank was installed. I think I read in another post where the bottom end was rebuilt.

the seal is fine its just bogging at full throttle and 4th-5th which the main jet controls if i put a bigger one in it would that solve my problem bc ik a 1st-3rd bog can be caused by the pilot and needle jet being to big or small but it runs fine 1st-3rd