2005 yz250f won't run off choke

I have a yz250f that won't run off choke and when on choke it idles very high? Any idea what's up the carb is all clean so i was thinking to a bigger leak jet?

No, leave the leak jet alone. First, check the existence of the fuel screw and that all its' parts are there. If so, install a BRAND NEW pilot jet

No, leave the leak jet alone. First, check the existence of the fuel screw and that all its' parts are there. If so, install a BRAND NEW pilot jet

Yeah all the parts are there I check the pilot clean

install a BRAND NEW pilot jet

Did you have the slide out of the carb?

Jets don't just wear out...just because it looks clean dosent mean much..was it soaked? Did you use pressurized air? I'm assuming the pilot circuit is clogged

Did you have the slide out of the carb?

nah I didn't take the slide out

Jets don't just wear out...just because it looks clean dosent mean much..was it soaked? Did you use pressurized air? I'm assuming the pilot circuit is clogged

okay so your saying try cleaning it again?

NO

you can NOT clean a pj correctly

you throw it in the trash and get a NEW one!

nah I didn't take the slide out

okay so your saying try cleaning it again?

You need to fully disassemble carb! ^ these guys are smoking crack^ I don't know how or why they got the idea a brass jet can't be cleaned but clean it first before you buy a new one...use pressurized air on all inlets/jets every hole,!

http://www.dirtrider.com/features/protips/141_1202_clogged_pilot_jet/

Literally did this last night on two bikes a honda rebel and an atc both clogged pilots both fixed from cleaning well...

Literally did this last night on two bikes a honda rebel and an atc both clogged pilots both fixed from cleaning well...

I did man blew air through everything, like once I turn the choke off you have to be on the gas or it dies and it pops really bad?

Rubber tipped air blower? To get good seal so you can hear air going thru passages ? Did you soak carb overnight? I soak my problem carbs sometimes it takes more than one go...also double check float height ...and acc pump diaphram just for personal knowledge look up how to...Prob YouTube .. Just to make sure it's all gtg ...was the gas from float bowl yellowed or sit for long time? Why it's not running without choke is main or pilot circuit is clogged...by choking " enrich" it's drawing fuel that way ,,compensating for the lack of fuel thru main or pilot

Rubber tipped air blower? To get good seal so you can hear air going thru passages ? Did you soak carb overnight? I soak my problem carbs sometimes it takes more than one go...also double check float height ...and acc pump diaphram just for personal knowledge look up how to...Prob YouTube .. Just to make sure it's all gtg ...was the gas from float bowl yellowed or sit for long time? Why it's not running without choke is main or pilot circuit is clogged...by choking " enrich" it's drawing fuel that way ,,compensating for the lack of fuel thru main or pilot

I'll let the carb soak over night and yes I did use a rubber tip