Sign in to follow this  

Xr600r best pipe

Hey guys, currently I have a white bros e series but it is an absolute piece of trash. I'd love to have one in good condition but I've had to weld patches on mine, weld the pipe back together, and the mounting bracket is for another vehicle maybe a quad.. So it don't fit right. What do y'all suggest on a new pipe

Staintune. It'll last forever, can be re-polished back to new and has fantastic sound, mine turns heads all the time. If you must have LOUD just remove the supressor.

• Like 1

X2 on the Staintune. IMO, the best muffler, best looking, and longest lasting. If you live in an area that enforces the use of spark arrestors, be advised that Staintune does not have the spark arrestor.

X2 on the Staintune. IMO, the best muffler, best looking, and longest lasting. If you live in an area that enforces the use of spark arrestors, be advised that Staintune does not have the spark arrestor.

Good point.

Yeah we need spark arrestors in a lot of places around here. Is there any pipe that compares to as much POWER as the white bros?

Got FMF power bomb header on my XR600 and stock pipe,,,,didn't make a difference!!

Ouch! Alot of $$$ for ???

Ouch! Alot of $$$ for ???

powerbomb header is about $250 on ebay but they wont make any difference with the stock muffler but will give u more low down grunt when fitted with a decent pipe