I had a factory service manual for my new bike that was 1 model year off and had a torque value of 20 Lb-ft for the oil drain bolt when it was supposed to be 12 Lb-ft. I tried to torque it and the case cracked. I couldn’t fix it and faced buying a new case from Honda at about $400 and completely disassembling and reassembling the engine to swap them. Instead I found Craig, an expert local welder and he was able to grind out the cracked aluminum and build (weld) the case back up. Then he faced the gasket surface, re-drilled and tapped the hole. He is a true miracle worker. Cost $40. Should have cost twice that easily.