Sign in to follow this  

Clutch Question

Hey All,

I have just about had it with my stock clutch levers. I am looking to upgrade. I love the hydraulic clutch on some of my friend's KTMs, and I am looking into the Magura as well. But the thing is it appears to me that you can't change the lever because of assembly that activates it. Is that correct or am I completely off?

Does anyone have any experience with these kits? All feedback would be appreciated. Thanks! 

Hey All, (Posted in KX450F forum as well)

I have just about had it with my stock clutch feel. I am looking to upgrade. I love the hydraulic clutch on some of my friend's KTMs, and I am looking into the Magura as well. But the thing is it appears to me that you can't change the lever because of assembly that activates it. Is that correct or am I completely off?

Does anyone have any experience with these kits? Are they worth it? All feedback would be appreciated. Thanks! 

Edited by hondacrfinct

Not with those specific kits but I have one bike with AJP hydraulic clutch, love it.  I have an XR that I lengthened the engine clutch arm for a lighter lever pull and it is almost as good;  so you have options beside a hydraulic clutch.