Doing some upgrading

I have. 02 ktm 125 currently rebuilding it, my wiseco top end kit is on the way but I was thinking about replacing the pipe with a pro circuit works pipe, my bike has some type of pro circuit silencer (can someone confirm if that is stock) and getting the v force 3 reeds would these mods be worth it? I'll be re jetting it as we'll just wanna see if anyone has tried these parts an are worth the money to get a little more power

Ktm's come with v force Reeds as stock?.. Make sure you check your own Reeds to see if they are v force before you go buy them, I have v force in my 150 even though it doesn't actually say v force on the side of the cage :)

Edited by Xmathewx

Ktm's come with v force Reeds as stock?.. Make sure you check your own Reeds to see if they are v force before you go buy them, I have v force in my 150 even though it doesn't actually say v force on the side of the cage :)

How do I tell if they are v force? It only says ktm. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379712983.041932.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379713036.996488.jpg

Nah they are not v force, v force Reeds have 4 carbon fiber petals