2010 CRF250r bottom of left radiator is "damp"

So my radiator is leaking coolant from a mysterious spot. I believe it may be the hoses, because it starts in the left radiator corner right where the hose connects to the radiator. After coming back out and checking on the spot about 30 minutes later, the whole bottom of the radiator is damp with coolant. The bike has never had any coolant/radiator issues before, it has 39 hours on it. I haven't had a bad crash lately that would have damaged the radiator. The fins are all in relatively good shape. The right radiator is completely fine and leaks no coolant. I don't think it has anything to do with the pressure because it is not coming out of the overflow tube. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I will have pictures up pretty soon.

IMG_6582.jpg

IMG_6186.jpg

IMG_5748.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

Edited by 4822344

Try tightening the radiator hose clamps a bit, maybe they're loose and leaking. If they're snug and it still leaks you could have a pinhole leak somewhere, wash them off good and pressurize the system to find the leak.

Those blue hoses look like Chinese replica's. 

Those things are soft as butter, and deform over time from the clamps. you can tighten the clamps but it will happen again. Seen it a hundred times.

If you still have the oem hoses try putting those back.

I see ICW tags there. If the hose replacement doesn't fix you up, send the rad back to Brett. If it's leaking he'll be able to fix it. 

Those blue hoses look like Chinese replica's. 

Those things are soft as butter, and deform over time from the clamps. you can tighten the clamps but it will happen again. Seen it a hundred times.

If you still have the oem hoses try putting those back.

I see ICW tags there. If the hose replacement doesn't fix you up, send the rad back to Brett. If it's leaking he'll be able to fix it.

Ok. I tightened the clamps but I haven't started it yet. Going to try right now. They are CV4 hoses, thanks for the advice.