Got my TT Endurance II

A day early. Ordered it three day select to get it here for a ride Saturday so I couold install it tomorrow. And it was waiting for me at home when I got home today. I installed it in about 30 minutes. Very easy, it was harder to set up because I screwed up on the reading for the conversion from inches to mm. But after a re read I got it perfect. Love the backlight over the push botton only Standard Endurance I had on my XR600R. Hated having to try and find that button at night. And this one has exactly what I want and no fluff I wouldn't use like a tach and stuff. 90 bucks shipped ans it was a breeze to install.

I like mine too, I got one for my yz250 first. My wife liked it a lot so we got her one too for the xr.

I just installed a TT vapor, I love it.

Haven't installed the temp sensor yet because I can't get the spark plug out

I just installed a TT vapor, I love it.

Haven't installed the temp sensor yet because I can't get the spark plug out

I hate temp sensors on dirt bikes, you always find yourself looking at it and worrying about it when you don't need to! HAHA! I did one on one of my street bikes (BMW vintage R100RS) and hated it after a month of staring at it and worrying (uselessly) the bike was too hot and removed it.

543946_516164295143402_413460544_n.jpg

I hate temp sensors on dirt bikes, you always find yourself looking at it and worrying about it when you don't need to! HAHA! I did one on one of my street bikes (BMW vintage R100RS) and hated it after a month of staring at it and worrying (uselessly) the bike was too hot and removed it.

I installed my temp sensor and ran it on Sunday. As near as I can tell, the XR is designed like a nuclear reactor, it gets hot quickly and takes a week to cool down.

If it was liquid cooled it would be constantly boiling over.

Oh well. If it blows up (it won't) i'll just big bore it.

I installed my temp sensor and ran it on Sunday. As near as I can tell, the XR is designed like a nuclear reactor, it gets hot quickly and takes a week to cool down.

If it was liquid cooled it would be constantly boiling over.

Oh well. If it blows up (it won't) i'll just big bore it.

You are seeing cyl head temp with that thing and not oil temp. I am guessing the oil temp never gets over 225 or so if that. What is the cyl head temp you are seeing? 400?

It's only 230 head temperature like I mentioned in the other thread, it will spike to 250 when I shut it off and let it sit for a few minutes.

Would be nice to get an oil temp sensor, I wonder if TT makes one that will fit the banjo bolts.

It's only 230 head temperature like I mentioned in the other thread, it will spike to 250 when I shut it off and let it sit for a few minutes.

Would be nice to get an oil temp sensor, I wonder if TT makes one that will fit the banjo bolts.

IDK but you can get a oil temp oil dipstick from XRs only for like 35 clams. I like those because they don't go off when you shut off power. And they tell REAL oil temp and aren't effected by engine block temps....