2013 Puget Sound Hare Scramble

Can anyone give details on the kids race? Starts at 2pm and I assume a half hour race. Is it broken up with age groups or all kids considered 14 and under. Any details would be great. Thanks,

Also it is 15&under, and that is a seperate race, during the short course. The kids race is its own race. Edited by FinchFan394

We spent this morning brushing, removing logs and cutting in a bit of new trail for tomorrows event. A lot of work has been done to make the course "foul weather friendly"  with many uphills removed and the trail opened up a bit, so we are hoping the course will hold up. The weather is gonna be sloppy, but at least temperatures will be warm.  I'm thinking that if you can make it out, you'll end the day wet and muddy, but with a smile on your face. Welcome to fall! Hope to see you there.

• Like 1

Great race!   Those guys did an awesome job with the course.  I camped and holy smokes was the rain coming down hard all night.  It was tough to sleep in the trailer it was so bad.  That being said, I was amazed at how well the course held up.  Once again great job guys, really fun course.

• Like 1

Great job on the awards Finchfan...Thanx to all the club members and volunteers that gave up their day of watching football to come out and help.To the racers and their friends and families,thank you for coming out and supporting our club and the park.