Radiator Scoop

I am trying to order some new radiator scoops for my 2005 CRF 450x, and the place doesn't show that they have any for it.... but they have tons for pretty much every other Honda.  I went to another site and looked up part numbers to see if they are the same as any other bike- and I could just order those.  The 2002-04 CRF 450r was almost the same part code... just one letter at the very end different.  Does anyone know if these will fit (or what other ones would).  I'm sure this has been covered somewhere- but searching didn't bring it up.

I am trying to order some new radiator scoops for my 2005 CRF 450x, and the place doesn't show that they have any for it.... but they have tons for pretty much every other Honda.  I went to another site and looked up part numbers to see if they are the same as any other bike- and I could just order those.  The 2002-04 CRF 450r was almost the same part code... just one letter at the very end different.  Does anyone know if these will fit (or what other ones would).  I'm sure this has been covered somewhere- but searching didn't bring it up.

No other model shrouds will fit on the 450X...they are unique to the bike.

They are fairly easy to find as OEM, Acerbis, and UFO all make them.

Thumpertalk store is a great source for these...$ 47 for the pair.

Right here:  https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/Acerbis-Radiator-Shrouds-00-CR-Red-Red-2043640227-15813344-p4108623.html