Pictures of everyones Z's? Sm.. S... Real E's!..

Give it a power wash after every dirt ride, mostly to see what damage I may have done, but then usually squirt a little Maxima on it. Just got into the habit, but it does seem to not let dirt stick as much....thanks man!!

yeah i do that but i have black rims so its attracts dirt :( but my issue is brake dust from the front sticking onto the front of the bottom end as i ride mainly street im always bashing the front brake endos:D
  • Like 1

yeah i do that but i have black rims so its attracts dirt :( but my issue is brake dust from the front sticking onto the front of the bottom end as i ride mainly street im always bashing the front brake endos:D

You should invest in some 18 and 21 rims and hit those lanes you guys are famous for......I'll bet there are some great pics........ ?

You should invest in some 18 and 21 rims and hit those lanes you guys are famous for......I'll bet there are some great pics........ ?

trouble is england isnt nothing like america im guessing your from there on youtube you have like open fields shut off roads and everything here we have fields but always police and helicopters around !

Nice and clean, you've done a nice job keeping it simple, but functional. Really like it!  ?

Thanks for the compliment! I do try to limit things to function over fashion for the most part. I admit the carbon fiber frame guards are pretty blingy but I got them used and they didnt cost much. Its not normally that clean, that was a pic right after I was done re-installing the freshly SSW tuned & refreshed suspension and the SSW/MRD. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the compliment! I do try to limit things to function over fashion for the most part. I admit the carbon fiber frame guards are pretty blingy but I got them used and they didnt cost much. Its not normally that clean, that was a pic right after I was done re-installing the freshly SSW tuned & refreshed suspension and the SSW/MRD. 

I'm going to do my suspension soon too (winter), I've read that it's one of those things that really "make" your bike...